• ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    100% absolutely hands-down Sonic....

If I walk into a restaurant it's because I want to order in person to avoid any confusion with my order. But Sonic obviously doesn't think you need to talk to anybody in person, they want you to walk inside and place your order over the phone hanging on the wall.... I'll give you a brief synopsis of how an order would go... $$$ means static

Them: He$$$ $$$ $ ta$$ $$$$ $$$er?
    Me: Uh, what?
    Them: Hello $$$$$ $ $$$$ $$$$ $$der?
    Me: Oh, you want to take my order, I could barely make out what you were saying over all the static
    Me: I'll have x with no y or z on it, and a drink...
    Her: That is $ $$$$ $$$ $$$ z on it and $$$$ $$ $$$$ $$$$$?
    Me: Uh, I'm not sure if that's right because I couldn't make out what you were saying over all the static
    Her: That is a x $$$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ it, and a medium coke?
    Me: Uh, the coke is right, I still couldn't understand the first part, I'll just take whatever you think I said and we can straighten it out afterwards if it's not right...
    Her: Ok, that will be $$$$$$
    Me: What was the total?
    Her: $$$$$$
    Me: I still didn't catch that, where do I pay, I'll just figure out the total when I get there....
    Her: $$$ $$$ $$ndow $$$$$ $$$$ pic$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$
    I get to the window and she takes my money gives me change and tosses a bag of food out then closes it back up quickly...

Of course the sandwich wasn't right... it was the LARGEST hassle I've ever had at a restaurant and I refuse to ever step foot into one again... as a matter of fact, I was riding with a friend and he wanted to go there, I made him drop me off somewhere else first and pick me up afterwards... I can't imagine how any company that makes it a point to avoid human contact can survive...

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    McD's has been bad lately. I'm guessing it's the corporate push to get times down. A screwed up order still looks good if you get it in 55 seconds.

Chick Fil A is hands down the best service anywhere. Even better than most sit down restaurants. Across the country it's the same way.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    "Fast food aint good and good food aint fast". That was a sign that hung on the wall of my favorite BBQ joint. But as far as the worst service I'd have to go with Taco Bell. Atleast in Columbus. I dont know where they find the workers

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Beach Grove BK... Takes about 15 minutes to get through the drive-through.

^THIS^

They are AWFUL! Last time I went through the drive thru on the way home from work there was nobody else in front of my, it took them almost 10 minutes to get my food.. Then when I got home, the BK Stackers were lukewarm and the fires were stale. ..and of course, no napkins!

-1 BK

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    ^THIS^

They are AWFUL! Last time I went through the drive thru on the way home from work there was nobody else in front of my, it took them almost 10 minutes to get my food.. Then when I got home, the BK Stackers were lukewarm and the fires were stale. ..and of course, no napkins!

-1 BK
    Oh how I long for the days that any FF restaurant put napkins in the bags, and asked if you wanted ketchup, salt, etc.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    McD's has been bad lately. I'm guessing it's the corporate push to get times down. A screwed up order still looks good if you get it in 55 seconds.

Chick Fil A is hands down the best service anywhere. Even better than most sit down restaurants. Across the country it's the same way.

But only in a stand alone place. Was at a CfA in a mall and while the service at the counter was great, what I loved about CfA before was that when I was out of the awesome sweet tea, I only had to make a move to get out of the booth and a manager showed up asking if I wanted a refill. Also offered my girlfriend a water since she just got a shake. Service was standard at the one inside a mall.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    They're all pretty terrible in terms of service (and food of course).

I am on a fast food "cleanse" now, but I will admit I cheat and sneak over to Chick Fil A occasionally. Had never eaten at there until that BS started up a couple months ago. I've been converted. That is some DELICIOUS HATE let me tell you. Even in my late night hungriest most junk food craving moments anymore I'll just drink a bunch of water as opposed to shamefully pulling through McDonalds.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Newburgh McDonalds. If you are in line at the drive thru, and have more than two cars in front of you, you're looking at a solid ten minute wait after you place your order. I don't care how starving I am, if I see theres a line, I keep driving..

Not to mention you have about a 40/60 shot of getting the right stuff in the drive thru..

You would expect inside to be better? Nope, me and my fiance have stood there, and had our order skipped, simply skipped, and forgotten about. It's insane.

Top Bottom