• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    What will protect me is when I tell them to go pound sand because I sold it years ago and no I do not remember to whom I sold it. Arrest and charge me or go away.

Wow big talk on the internet. i bet that it changes when they are putting the bracelets on.

Ooo Hondo, you are much man!
    20 points to anybody who know who i am quoting.

Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Tried to inject some anti-OC failure into this thread. That can't possibly help you make a point.

I was off eating a sammich when I sensed the disturbance. :cool:

i agree, i thought of what might hit the fan when i said that. but it was the closest example that worked.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Wow big talk on the internet. i bet that it changes when they are putting the bracelets on.

Ooo Hondo, you are much man!
    20 points to anybody who know who i am quoting.

Why would they be cuffing me? For not breaking the law? Guess it wouldnt be the first time some one got cuffed for not breaking the law.

I would wear the bracelets with pride if they offered them for me following the law.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Why would they be cuffing me? For not breaking the law? Guess it wouldnt be the first time some one got cuffed for not breaking the law.

I would wear the bracelets with pride if they offered them for me following the law.

Your weapon was used in a murder. the cops have your weapon, and the last name attached to that weapon was yours. you have no idea who bought your weapon. and now you are going to tell the cops where to go and how to get there? yeah right.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Your weapon was used in a murder. the cops have your weapon, and the last name attached to that weapon was yours. you have no idea who bought your weapon. and now you are going to tell the cops where to go and how to get there? yeah right.

Well, if it was a few years ago and I do not remember, what else can I possibly tell them. Some white guy between the age of 30 and 60 at the National Guard Armory. So, you think they would really arrest me? I would certainly hope they are smarter than that.

And if I sold it, it would not be my weapon.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Lets change gears. how about i sell you a gun. you ask for no bill of sale, or any other such paper. the second you leave, i hit myself in the eye, and call the police. i say you robbed me. you took my gun. and drove off, but dont worry i got the license plate number. what proff do you have when they catch up to you.
    i have paper work from when i originaly bought the weapon, and you have nothing but a gun in your hand. i get your money and the gun back, eventually. you get a new husband. lol

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Lets change gears. how about i sell you a gun. you ask for no bill of sale, or any other such paper. the second you leave, i hit myself in the eye, and call the police. i say you robbed me. you took my gun. and drove off, but dont worry i got the license plate number. what proff do you have when they catch up to you.
    i have paper work from when i originaly bought the weapon, and you have nothing but a gun in your hand. i get your money and the gun back, eventually. you get a new husband. lol

I audio recorded it and now you are going to jail

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Well, if it was a few years ago and I do not remember, what else can I possibly tell them. Some white guy between the age of 30 and 60 at the National Guard Armory. So, you think they would really arrest me? I would certainly hope they are smarter than that.

And if I sold it, it would not be my weapon.
    yes it is your weapon if you can not prove you sold it. thats the point.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

You better eat the money before you call the cops.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    You better eat the money before you call the cops.
    im the victim, the cops do not search the victims house. even if they did. plenty of places to hide it.
    now say if we met somewhere and i still had the money on me. well that was money he did not get when he robbed me. my word versus his. he is possesion of my gun. and i have a black eye.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    im the victim, the cops do not search the victims house. even if they did. plenty of places to hide it.
    now say if we met somewhere and i still had the money on me. well that was money he did not get when he robbed me. my word versus his. he is possesion of my gun. and i have a black eye.

I know the serial numbers on some of that cash I just gave you also

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

*cops looks at you* you are crazy if you think I buy this yarn. He's only 3'9'' tall and can't reach your eye. *cuffs*

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Coming around? I do not think so, did we do this exchange in a dark alley or something? There is likely video footage of out meet unless you came to my house.
    i know, just having fun with you now.
    lets face it. i am not changing your opinion, and you are not changing mine.
    now lets make this fun.
    glocks suck
    1911s are garbage
    and wienies oc.

that should do it.

Top Bottom