Evicted for owning an AR-15 at Bradford Place apartments.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm crashing......did too much today!

Can you all do me a favor for Monday? Call and email the company and the people listed! I gave you an "free" number so they can pay for the call. Please tell them what you think!

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    By now I'm probably being a pain the the A** about this but please pay heed, you may be and probably are right in this matter, however you are not going to win a law suite in the Peoples Republic of Bloomington on this matter.
    Even if you can find a local lawyer to represent you it just won't work.

Your only hope is to get the American Civil Liberties Union to take the case. Good luck with that.

Believe it or not, the Police force in Bloomington is not as liberal as people think. It's more or less an old boys network down here.

A lot of the leftsided thinking comes from the IU population and the younger families. Head on over to the westside of bloomington and say the word Obama. Everyone loves him over there :):

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    We have a winner! And the objects were found during a routine inspection that went too far....

You all keep posting....I have a meeting with a lawyer in Indy on Monday.

Also, links to any other gun sites for this thread would be appreciated. I'm just going to let you all do as you see fit with the information I have provided. People need to know about anti-gun companies. I trust you will do your part.

I'd love to see this as a fire mission on AR-15 in the GD

I just checked out AR15.com...almost 7200 people have read about this situation since the original post at 4:44pm yesterday! Are there any other sites with similar postings? Curious as to how many people are learning about this.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I just wanted to show my support so I took a minute to type out an email to the CEO expressing my opinions and giving a small bit of advice.

Justice is no longer an American value but rather an endangered species we may never save.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    :D
    I just wanted to show my support so I took a minute to type out an email to the CEO expressing my opinions and giving a small bit of advice.

Justice is no longer an American value but rather an endangered species we may never save.

Include all on the list, most CEO's have a bulk email that he reads now and then. The others don't:D

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I found a few more names:

Ms. Nix
    Director of Marketing and Public Relations
    jnix@placeproperties.com

Mr. Little
    Vice President/Development Partner
    mlittle@placeproperties.com

Ms. Barfield
    Director of Training
    mbarfield@placeproperties.com

Mr. Crocker
    COO
    jcrocker@placeproperties.com

Mr. Fries
    VP
    cfries@placeproperties.com
    Direct Line 404.495.7627

Mr. Clark
    Executive Vice President-Asset Management
    bclark@placeproperties.com

Please be courteous in all your communication. Vulgarity and similar could not only hurt the cause, but may open you up to legal retaliation.

Top Bottom