• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Get yer bros together cuz that dweeb Jordan Peterson is coming to town. He wants to stuff people into a gender binary so we're gonna stuff this loser into a locker with some wedgie appetizers and a swirly for dessert.

We can laugh at all the dorks coming to this cryfest about how they deserve girlfriends when they don't even respect women.

Wait! They're calling Jordan Peterson a "dweeb" and they're planning to laugh at other people they label "dorks"?

Wow. Their level of self-awareness doesn't budge the needle on the meter very much. It's like PeeWee Herman disparaging Mike Tyson for being wimpy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, saw the Patriot Prayer thing over the weekend. Crazy times.

Stuff like that has to be damaging to democrats. Last hear Nancy Pelosi seemed to have signaled that’s enough of that, in terms of democrats openly supporting Antifa. I’d like Antifa to stop doing this **** and just disband. It apprears that’s not gonna happen.

Because democrats have gone so anti-capitalist, and anti-enlightenment, I hope they ignore Pelosi and go back to being Antifa’s cheerleaders. If democrats can’t be sane they need to end.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Stuff like that has to be damaging to democrats. Last hear Nancy Pelosi seemed to have signaled that’s enough of that, in terms of democrats openly supporting Antifa. I’d like Antifa to stop doing this **** and just disband. It apprears that’s not gonna happen.

Because democrats have gone so anti-capitalist, and anti-enlightenment, I hope they ignore Pelosi and go back to being Antifa’s cheerleaders. If democrats can’t be sane they need to end.

I think Antifa were, at first, useful idiots to the Dems.

Now, the group is a wedge between moderate and progressive Dems. (A rough analog to Trump and the Republicans, in terms of divisors.)

In Cali, I have no idea how it will play out. In the rest of the country, I think it either has or will lose traction. Just a matter of how much damage it can do (structurally) on the coasts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think Antifa were, at first, useful idiots to the Dems.

Now, the group is a wedge between moderate and progressive Dems. (A rough analog to Trump and the Republicans, in terms of divisors.)

In Cali, I have no idea how it will play out. In the rest of the country, I think it either has or will lose traction. Just a matter of how much damage it can do (structurally) on the coasts.

I think that's generally correct, but Cali isn't the focal point. The focal point is the far left strongholds. So parts of California mostly around San Fransisco, including Berkley. Portland OR. Seattle WA. And so on. In those cities it will not lose traction. In other cities where far left democrats who think everyone to the right of them are fascists, they'll be attracted to the Antifa side.

I think it's right to frame the situation as a mirror of Trump. Republicans are caught between the damage to the brand vs division from within. The saner Democrats have a tough way to go. Large factions in the party don't care about the brand. They want progress dammit! But embracing Antifa is toxic to the brand, and is driving people away. So it depends on who wins that. Democrats don't have a strong, charismatic leader right now, who can overcome the saner voices in the Democratic party like Trump did to the Republicans.

But a point worth mentioning that makes Republicans not so symmetrical with Democrats. The far right factions in the Republican party aren't as strong, nor as numerous as the far left factions in the Democrat party. Also, most Trumpers represent a more moderate position within the republican party than the activists within the Democrat party. Not saying they're moderate, but comparatively moderate. So it's not at all fair to say that Trumpers are the symmetrical equivalent to the Antifa sympathizers. The far right radicals, I'd say are the white nationalists. They're not all that prevalent. And they're not nearly the national threat that Antifa is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait! They're calling Jordan Peterson a "dweeb" and they're planning to laugh at other people they label "dorks"?

Wow. Their level of self-awareness doesn't budge the needle on the meter very much. It's like PeeWee Herman disparaging Mike Tyson for being wimpy.

They have a big problem with self-awareness. They claim everyone to the right of them is violent. Yet they're the ones initiating the violence.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They have a big problem with self-awareness. They claim everyone to the right of them is violent. Yet they're the ones initiating the violence.

And the former is their justification for the latter.

They deserve any involuntary leakage of bodily fluids they get. And they should be charged with the cost of removing said fluids from the pavement. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    But a point worth mentioning that makes Republicans not so symmetrical with Democrats. The far right factions in the Republican party aren't as strong, nor as numerous as the far left factions in the Democrat party. Also, most Trumpers represent a more moderate position within the republican party than the activists within the Democrat party. Not saying they're moderate, but comparatively moderate. So it's not at all fair to say that Trumpers are the symmetrical equivalent to the Antifa sympathizers. The far right radicals, I'd say are the white nationalists. They're not all that prevalent. And they're not nearly the national threat that Antifa is.

I mostly agree with that, especially since we agree (I think) that the 2 forces within the respective parties are constituted differently, but having a similar effect.

The interesting dynamic will be how the presence/ascendance of Antifa might push people toward the more extreme right positions (if not organizations). For instance, I consider myself a moderate conservative, but with the advent of Antifa, now have to consider that in the threat matrix. In a sense, I can feel myself being drawn further right in some situations to counteract Antifa.

Since I firmly believe there are rightier people than me who are more likely to be pushed even more rightier, I can only predict greater factionalism and division with the US political environment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mostly agree with that, especially since we agree (I think) that the 2 forces within the respective parties are constituted differently, but having a similar effect.

The interesting dynamic will be how the presence/ascendance of Antifa might push people toward the more extreme right positions (if not organizations). For instance, I consider myself a moderate conservative, but with the advent of Antifa, now have to consider that in the threat matrix. In a sense, I can feel myself being drawn further right in some situations to counteract Antifa.

Since I firmly believe there are rightier people than me who are more likely to be pushed even more rightier, I can only predict greater factionalism and division with the US political environment.

Yes. That's exactly right. And I'd say that even people more to the moderate left of you will be the same way. So wherever the point is that is too far left to go, the people to the right of that will be pushed towards people who they have the most in common with.

When political choice pigeonholes you into just two dichotomies, and the choices are the radical left identity movement, rejection of free markets, rejection of free speech--or, support for individualism, free markets, and free speech, maybe you're a lifelong traditional democrat, you hold your nose and vote for Trump next time. We're getting pretty close to that point because I really don't see any evidence that the democratic party can figure out what is too far left.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Antifa is beginning to remind me of soccer hooligans on the continent. In the same manner that hooligans don't care about the game but just come to rumble, Antifa doesn't really seem to care about fascism (they can't even correctly define or identify it) but just show up for the 'festivities'

"Come and get one in the yarbles ..."

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Antifa is beginning to remind me of soccer hooligans on the continent. In the same manner that hooligans don't care about the game but just come to rumble, Antifa doesn't really seem to care about fascism (they can't even correctly define or identify it) but just show up for the 'festivities'

"Come and get one in the yarbles ..."

One small detail . . . I think they probably do care about fascism. The evidence is that they practice it all the time! I think they're trying to perfect their own fascist policies and methods.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    These people are morons, who are in good need of an old fashioned butt kicking....chip a few of their teeth while at it. :xmad:
    agreed, but we live in a society now that will not let men sort out their issues with squaring off, if people were allowed to roll people that deserved it...atifa would not exist to begin with

Top Bottom