• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The cognitive dissonance in the brains of typical antifa people is astounding. Some of them really believe they are fighting against fascists, yet at the same time everything they do and say i consistent withe the exemplars of fascism. Of course, I am not talking about individuals who are too stupid to bother to learn what fascism is.

Then the self-styled anarchism also puzzles me. They see themselves as anarchists, yet the seek to promulgate communism. Apparently they are unable to conceptualize the consequences to them if they succeed in pushing a communist system into reality. Once that happens, they'll be among the first to be deemed unworthy of continued existence when everyone is required to conform in every way. I suppose tools rarely are aware that they are being used as tools.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sounds like a good start.

There was a huge protest, more like a peacful march, with some 55,000 people I think.
    It's like that every year for Labor Day.
    Those Antifa/black blocs show up, dress up all in black once they are in the crowd and start destroying things ...
    Once the cops show up they're all gone.So not easy to arrest them all.
    They were close to 1,200 this year.

The cops did use tear gas and water canons against them but those cowards antifa use the peacful protesters as a human shield.

They responded very quickly to the restaurant but it takes just a few seconds to destroy everything when you're a group of a 100.

b2dcaa2bd0193a899c40cdee9d03f469

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The cognitive dissonance in the brains of typical antifa people is astounding. Some of them really believe they are fighting against fascists, yet at the same time everything they do and say i consistent withe the exemplars of fascism. Of course, I am not talking about individuals who are too stupid to bother to learn what fascism is.

Then the self-styled anarchism also puzzles me. They see themselves as anarchists, yet the seek to promulgate communism. Apparently they are unable to conceptualize the consequences to them if they succeed in pushing a communist system into reality. Once that happens, they'll be among the first to be deemed unworthy of continued existence when everyone is required to conform in every way. I suppose tools rarely are aware that they are being used as tools.

Hard to know if they are anti-fascists or neo-nazis. :scratch:

DcHxo7JW0AEWte7.jpg-large.jpeg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    This was taken one year ago, in London, after I had saved up and sold some of my guns for my once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Europe. I had planned to see the Horse Guards Parade after visiting Whitehall across the street. They were closed that day, with no parade, because of these idiots that were marching for Communism. It had never occurred to me that could possibly be a problem! I watched in total disbelief as I missed out on something I had planned carefully because these people had somehow managed to miss out on the history of the 20th century. It was very surreal. If you look closely, at the center of the photo you can see two of the British troopers on horseback, dressed in Napoleonic era uniforms, watching people carrying Soviet era flags. The whole thing is like a time-warp.

zGmIvXe.jpg

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Antifa is a cross breed of Social Democrats and Communists with a few labor union groups and anarchist thrown in for good measure.

All under the banner of Anti Fascistism

I guess you you could say they have been around since about 1921 if you consider the birth of the “Daring Ones” in Italy the start?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Antifa is a cross breed of Social Democrats and Communists with a few labor union groups and anarchist thrown in for good measure.

All under the banner of Anti Fascistism

I guess you you could say they have been around since about 1921 if you consider the birth of the “Daring Ones” in Italy the start?

Where "fascism" = anything that doesn't agree with anarcho-communism.

Classic liberal = fascism
    Free speech = fascism
    Basically liberty in general = fascism
    Any system which includes any capitalist features = fascism
    Conservatism = fascism
    Sanity = fascism

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Where "fascism" = anything that doesn't agree with anarcho-communism.

Classic liberal = fascism
    Free speech = fascism
    Basically liberty in general = fascism
    Any system which includes any capitalist features = fascism
    Conservatism = fascism
    Sanity = fascism

You forgot:

Other anarcho-communist who doesn't immediately agree 100% = fascism

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Eventually, if Antifa isn't dealt with, these protestors will start clashing with masses of people who clash back. I'm not saying that's the desirable thing to happen. It's desirable for Antifa to stop using violence in their activism. I'm just saying it's an inevitability. People will get eventually be fed up with it and will start fighting back.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Eventually, if Antifa isn't dealt with, these protestors will start clashing with masses of people who clash back. I'm not saying that's the desirable thing to happen. It's desirable for Antifa to stop using violence in their activism. I'm just saying it's an inevitability. People will get eventually be fed up with it and will start fighting back.

I disagree. It's way past time to start cracking some heads.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It all just proves that I would make a lousy cop.
    Every protester that cocks his arm back to throw something, I would shoot with extreme prejudice. Don't care if they're throwing bombs or beanbags. Each time they do, it can potentially cause injury and/or death. I do understand there is usually a group of bad guys hiding among the "real" protesters but still.

I can guarantee they will stop rioting if you kill them. :rolleyes:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Every protester that cocks his arm back to throw something, I would shoot with extreme prejudice. Don't care if they're throwing bombs or beanbags. Each time they do, it can potentially cause injury and/or death. I do understand there is usually a group of bad guys hiding among the "real" protesters but still.

They get shot with 40mm rubber balls pretty often.
    A few protesters/rioters have suffered pretty serious injuries like the loss of an eye.

Image-1024-1024-251762.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    They get shot with 40mm rubber balls pretty often.
    A few protesters/rioters have suffered pretty serious injuries like the loss of an eye.

Image-1024-1024-251762.jpg

Those can actually kill on the fly or first bounce. Happened to a young woman after the 2004 World Series in Boston. I believe it was incredibly tragic timing. Fired from horseback.

On a completely unrelated note, PM me for a story regarding an "incident" some one I know had with Mitterrand while he was in office. It involves a bald eagle, failure to follow instructions and and some adult language.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Sounds like you would get a "Kent State" situation really easily that way.

Top Bottom