• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Good luck Guy and Ben. I'm not sure which is worse, the E-ville paper or the Indy paper for the anti- comments. Kinda makes me nauseous listening to folks calling anyone with a sense of self-preservation a 'moron', 'idiot', 'dumbass', and a few others.

WTG Roadie and AJG357 (and others whose names might differ from here) on giving those :sheep: whatfor! :rockwoot:

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Good luck Guy and Ben. I'm not sure which is worse, the E-ville paper or the Indy paper for the anti- comments. Kinda makes me nauseous listening to folks calling anyone with a sense of self-preservation a 'moron', 'idiot', 'dumbass', and a few others.

WTG Roadie and AJG357 (and others whose names might differ from here) on giving those :sheep: whatfor! :rockwoot:

errrr... we could use some help.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Just watched the local news, are they are still putting their spin on it. The police spokeswoman and a zoo employee both said he became confrontational when approached. Only a small mention of Guy commenting on the difference between city law and state law. I'll see if I can find a video of it.

Text version:
    14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro - Gun incident at Mesker Park Zoo causes controversy
    Nothing like having the police say a Citizen lack common sense and poor judgment

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    News is coming on. They are going to be interviewing Guy. News25 for the rest of you Evansville folk

On now!!

News25's report was a little better than the one on WFIE14, but they are still touting that it was his action and the scene that he caused that was the problem. IF that was the case, why are there not charges against him? I hate the media!!!!

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Talk about overreacting. The point is just because some people do not like a lawful act does not mean you should have to change. So now if 5 or 6 people do not like arabs hanging out and it makes them nervous they have to leave somewhere they have the right to be. I had the sherriff called on me in Walmart. They also asked me to cover up then and in the future so they did not have to waste their time responding. I said in order to not waste their time to simply tell the caller that it was legal. Here after all is how it went down. Some paranoid person saw person with a gun assumed it was illegal to do so and called the sherriff. The sheriff should have said well mam are they just going about life shopping or are they waving it around saying I am going to kill someone. Oh he is just shopping, that is legal do not call 911 again or we can arrest you for abuse of the 911 system. In the end though this deputy went to the manager told them I was legal and unless they required me to leave they were leaving. To the credit of the manager I was left alone and the 5 responding deputies left.

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I have now seen the definitive example of irony in the comments that I read attached to the online news articles about this. People are afraid of this guy just cause he carries a gun and are saying what does he think is going to happen that he needs a gun and what is he paranoid of. Do they not see that he carries it just in case as millions of others do in this country something does happen. They are paranoid of him and projected that in him just as liberals and nannystate sheeple do everyday. I am tired of being bubble wrapped. I carry out in the open all the time and concealed as well. I carry just in case. I carry because some ass hat might stab the boy scout leader in the throat while identifying trees. This happened not 100 miles from my house a while ago. I carry because some junkie that does not obey laws might value my wallet over his life. I carry everywhere because I am the sole and ultimate protector of my family. I carry because when seconds count the police are only minutes away. It is clear who escalated the situation here. And remember ignorance of the law is no excuse. I carry I will always carry everywhere because you never know.

Top Bottom