• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Poll has two yes answers and a No. One of the Yes ones tries to give the "no" voters some wiggle room to vote yes. Ridiculous one sided posting AND poll questions leading the answers.

How about "sir, would you like to apologize for exposing yourself to a woman yesterday" yes/no. How about "no, I didn't do that" instead of "no, I won't apologize"

We can't accept the premise of him "hurting someone" as the justification in the poll

Yep, newspapers are notorious for slanting polls.
    Were police justified in asking a man legally carrying a pistol to leave a public place?

Answer number 3 is:
    "Yes, if it is allowed by law, then change the law"

Because, according to the law, they're NOT justified, the answer should be:
    "No, but if it is allowed by law, then change the law"

Again, journalists don't care about the law, unless we're talking about how it's applied to them (their ability to make a buck).

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Ashley Evans He was asked to leave because he was causing a disruption. The more he yelled, the more ppl started to look and complain about his behavior. I had no problem with him carrying the gun, as my dad has carried guns my entire life. But my brothers r both mentally handicapped, so my father taught them that they were bad. I only wanted him to conceal it as to stop scaring my brothers.32 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<li class=.

I guess Ashleys dad scared the crap out of her brothers all the time then

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Can anyone give me more info on the 2A meeting in Evansville, with all that has been happening down here it's time to get involved.
    This coming Saturday evening about 6-6:30 at the Westside Sportsman's club off Koressel Rd. Rep. Buschon will be the special guest this month so you also have the chance to tell him whatever you would like for him to pass on to the president:xmad:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    That conversation is a stark reminder of the difference between safety and perceived safety.

Safety isn't a feeling.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1) Why are we posting public information from another board on ours?
    2) Understand the :sheep: can not be talked to to show reason.
    We (INGO members) got in trouble the last time by the MODs when we posted comments about another topic from an LEO website on ours. I suggest before the MODs bring the hammer down we let whatever is on FB stay on FB.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Grey, I smell a fish in those posts, A young girl from Evansville, is reading a FB post on an Indy news channel. I threw her a leading question and so far she has disappeared. I would like the whole story but it looks and smells to me like she was stretching the truth.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    1) Why are we posting public information from another board on ours?
    2) Understand the :sheep: can not be talked to to show reason.
    We (INGO members) got in trouble the last time by the MODs when we posted comments about another topic from an LEO website on ours. I suggest before the MODs bring the hammer down we let whatever is on FB stay on FB.

Forgive me o great Jedi Master. I'll remove the post haste! :rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Forgive me o great Jedi Master. I'll remove the post haste! :rolleyes:

You don't have to remove it (I'm not a MOD) but just giving you some member warning that the MODs can at times be hear harsh with the BAMMER especially when we (INGOers) tend to get out of hand.

I congrads all of you that are on FB doing the good fight for us but we should kept those to "public post" seperated.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    You don't have to remove it (I'm not a MOD) but just giving you some member warning that the MODs can at times be hear harsh with the BAMMER especially when we (INGOers) tend to get out of hand.

I congrads all of you that are on FB doing the good fight for us but we should kept those to "public post" seperated.

Naw, not going to stirr the butthurt pot. No worries...

I just thought it interesting that someone from the Evansville area was posting that our INGO Brother was being loud and abrasive. I was hoping that some of us could come to his defense. Who knows? Maybe he was? While I would tend to side with our INGO Brother, I don't know him personally.

Top Bottom