• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    How come that stuff always comes together?

My theory is that the desire to slap the crap out of someone is met with being too tired to actually get up and go do it. But, if by chance, you get up...you forgot what you got up for, so going for ice cream sounds like a good idea.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey, you guys are siding with JetGirl 'cause she's hot. I used to be good lookin'.

I've (hopefully) worked it out in my mind that if anyone is in my house at night they are going to be shot without hesitation and no questions asked. The reasoning is because I won't know how many more there are and where they might be. Any "target" is going to get a few 77gr 5.56mm hollowpoints coming their way. If it's the middle of the day and I can just step outside safely I'll do that.

FYI you might want to read this study and reconsider your self-defense wepaon for home.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...elf_defense/210184-20_vs_1_a.html#post2858148

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It's true. I am. But unfortunately, it's intermittent (mostly at night) and is accompanied by mood swings, fatigue, terrible memory and intense desire to slap stupid people.

Now that was funny as hell. Tried to rep but I have to Obama it around some first.

ETA: I meant your comment was funny as hell. Not what you're going through. My experience was absolutely, positively, certainly NOT funny. I still have slap marks...

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Said it before, I will say it again... Anything you say on INGO, can and WILL be used against you...

TF still didn't break any laws though..

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    INGO must be famous... They sure talked about it a lot. Apparently he's a "time bomb." Wow...

The liberals slandering with political bs...not surprised one bit. I can attest and vouch for TF, he's not the "time bomb" those paranoid freaks(liberals) think he is.

Media, only good for pushing their agenda

Top Bottom