Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    So they think its going to take 3 days to:
    1. say yes we kicked him out.
    2. no he didn't do anything
    3. will you take a check or do you want cash?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    3 days?!? Are they expecting riots? If you lose can I run through my own neighborhood, burning cars and throwing rocks at windows?

Only if I can video tape it.

Ortega, you can run through your neighborhood throwing rocks and burning cars if I can loot everything afterwards.

No, no, no! You have to destroy your own hood. That's how the pros do it. Then Al and Jesse show up and demand federal aid because you're disadvantaged.

So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong this whole time. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

All ya'll operating sans purple again. What have we told you about that??? Now go stand and face the corner and think about what you have done! And no bacon for you tonight!

picture.php

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    All ya'll operating sans purple again. What have we told you about that??? Now go stand and face the corner and think about what you have done! And no bacon for you tonight!

picture.php
    Wrong, Bacon Breath. The essence of real humor is when the listener "gets it" after the story is laid out with just enough clues to let him arrive at the humor by himself. You don't make it funny by saying, "Now here's the funny part." You let him do that. The same with purple.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Wrong, Bacon Breath. The essence of real humor is when the listener "gets it" after the story is laid out with just enough clues to let him arrive at the humor by himself. You don't make it funny by saying, "Now here's the funny part." You let him do that. The same with purple.

Wow.... "Bacon Breath" Oh well, I guess I've been called worse---by better people. :D (purple implied) :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I refused to buy the third edition of his book after I read in the second edition (the red one) that if a person breaks into your home and is swinging a baseball bat at you, you should flee your home instead of defending yourself. (Page 115.)

His point is that there is a "reasonableness" component to the Castle Doctrine statute ...

This is the first chance I've had to read through the thread.
    Among other things, I'll say that until this morning I had a card in my wallet with that firms contact information on it. After reading this quoted comment ^, I threw it away.
    Good luck T.F. & CinB.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Thanks Jetgirl! I hope to have an indepth discussion with Bryan Ciyou at some point in the near future and will absolutely address some of the issues others have seen as well as his misunderstanding of the nature of the Zoo incident.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    This is the first chance I've had to read through the thread.
    Among other things, I'll say that until this morning I had a card in my wallet with that firms contact information on it. After reading this quoted comment ^, I threw it away.
    Good luck T.F. & CinB.
    The book of Indiana's firearms laws is a scholarly work that is very handy. It doesn't matter what the author's opinion of OC is. He's never said it was illegal. The fact that he isn't a big proponent of it doesn't mean his work is flawed or that he wouldn't be an excellent asset if you ever needed him. Peace, my monkey lovin' sister.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The book of Indiana's firearms laws is a scholarly work that is very handy. It doesn't matter what the author's opinion of OC is. He's never said it was illegal. The fact that he isn't a big proponent of it doesn't mean his work is flawed or that he wouldn't be an excellent asset if you ever needed him. Peace, my monkey lovin' sister.

In the context of Jet Girl's comments, I'd have to agree with her. If you're an avid OC'er and find yourself in need of legal representation, why would you choose to use an attorney who's published thoughts on OC could be used against you at trial?

Top Bottom