• ...and so much more!
  • ESEE 3 & 4 options

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Since it was so close between the ESEE 3 and 4 I have decided to do a group buy on BOTH.:rockwoot: ALL of the 3's will have included the molle back jump proof sheath as well. :D

All of the 4's only come with BLACK sheaths not foliage green like I mistakenly listed in the poll.

The new poll will give you the options on either color of blade which is either black or desert tan and will give you the options of either a plain edge or a part serrated edge.

Please pay attention to the model you choose since this is the one you will be committed to buying.

If you are buying more than one (1) please vote for one of them then for the extra one please pm me.

Please make sure you add a note giving me your INGO user name so I will know it is you otherwise you will be SOL.

PRICES

ESEE 3 $88.00 + $6.00 shipping if needed

ESEE 4 $90.00 + $6.00 shipping if needed

This poll will end on Sunday night March 3, 2013 @10pm

You can either pay with cash, personal check, money order, paypal but only using the personal gift method.
    PAYPAL address is singlelongtime77@yahoo.com please add your INGO name so I will know who you are.

Please be patient and allow at least 12 weeks to get my order. I will be placing the order directly with ESEE on Monday morning March 4, 2013. Once that order has been placed you cannot change you mind on the model. They will not allow me to change any of my order once I place it and it reaches Rowen.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I clicked the wrong knife up top. I would like (2) of the ESEE 3 desert tan combo edge foliage green sheath. Please pm me with info.

There is a gun show this weekend in Crown Point at the fairgrounds. If you are going you can pay Brad there if not let me now so I can give you more info.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I was wondering what the shipping would cost for multiple knives. Is it six dollars for each knife or can I get 10 of them shipped up here for six dollars.

No you cannot get 10 shipped for $6. Tell me how many you want and I will work something out on shipping with you. Vote only for one model but then pm me with the other models and amount you want.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    No you cannot get 10 shipped for $6. Tell me how many you want and I will work something out on shipping with you. Vote only for one model but then pm me with the other models and amount you want.

I feel like I offended you and if I did I'm sorry. We have quite a few people interested in the group buy in Northwest Indiana. We were just looking for a way to save on shipping but I think I'll let someone else take care of it if they want to do it. Thank you.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I feel like I offended you and if I did I'm sorry. We have quite a few people interested in the group buy in Northwest Indiana. We were just looking for a way to save on shipping but I think I'll let someone else take care of it if they want to do it. Thank you.

I am very sorry if I came off that way. I was not intentional. I hope you will accept my sincere apology. ;)

Top Bottom