• ...and so much more!
  • ESEE 3 & 4 options

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I voted: ESEE 4 desert tan plain edge foliage green sheath. I jumped ship from the 3! The 4 just looks so menacing! :rockwoot:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Someone want to throw out some guidance? The 3 seems the more practical EDC knife, but the 4 doesn't seem that much bulkier or hard to carry, and it appears a bit more robust for general purpose use...anyone with both want to convince me one way or the other? Hell, I'll probably end up buying one of each, but I'd be interested in what you've got to say.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    ESEE 4 desrt tan combo edge foliage green sheath for me. I may be interested in adding my first IZULA with it. If you can please let me know what we can do for both and shipping to Westfield, IN.

Thanks

buckstopshere

Master
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Someone want to throw out some guidance? The 3 seems the more practical EDC knife, but the 4 doesn't seem that much bulkier or hard to carry, and it appears a bit more robust for general purpose use...anyone with both want to convince me one way or the other? Hell, I'll probably end up buying one of each, but I'd be interested in what you've got to say.

You might as well accept the fact you're going to buy both :D

And you should. They really do serve different purposes IMO.

The 3 is fantastic for a solid EDC fixed blade. It's light weight but tough as nails. It's thin which makes it a great slicer. Cutting boxes, skinning an apple or a squirrel or anything where you need to make precision cuts.

The 4 is beefier and didn't work well for me as an EDC. I dedicated the 4 to gutting out large game but its also great for traditional camp chores. Find it much easier to baton with the 4 vs the 3 but the 3 can do it.

Bottom line, I find that I get more use from the 3 on every day tasks and more use from the 4 while out in the woods.

You can't go wrong either way. :rockwoot:

Glock

Marksman
    Mar 25, 2012
    Anyone want to trade me your Esee 4 foliage green sheath for my black sheath? I assume they will be interchangeable?

imp22b

Plinker
    Jul 6, 2011
    Greensburg, IN
    Been looking at getting at 5" or 6" ESEE. This will be a good introductory to a "quality" knife. Voted for black with combo blade.

I also have a noob question, are you located at Bradis Guns or where does the FtF pickup take place?

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Been looking at getting at 5" or 6" ESEE. This will be a good introductory to a "quality" knife. Voted for black with combo blade.

I also have a noob question, are you located at Bradis Guns or where does the FtF pickup take place?

No I am in Greenfield just east of Indy. The FTF can be ALMOST anywhere but usually as close to Greenfield as possible.

Top Bottom