• ...and so much more!
  • ESEE 3 & 4 options

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

dubsac

Master
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ESEE 4 desert tan plain edge foliage green sheath FTW thanks again KnifeLady :D

Was thinking about the 3 too but then again what can it do my izula cant. :)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    All of the 3's will come with the molle back sheath. I already had that in the buy. :yesway: I wanted it to be an added surprise but I should have mentioned it anyway.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Is the molded sheath an option for the 3?

Yes it will come with the molle back jump proof sheath attached to the molded sheath. All you have to do is take the molle back sheath off and only use the molded one if you wish. You are getting an added bonus this way at a WONDERFULLY LOW PRICE.:D

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    What kind of sheath comes with : ESEE 4 desert tan plain edge foliage green sheath. I don't have any molle gear so a standard belt sheath would work. Also, what other kind of sheaths are available for this size knife?
    Sorry for the late questions.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    What kind of sheath comes with : ESEE 4 desert tan plain edge foliage green sheath. I don't have any molle gear so a standard belt sheath would work. Also, what other kind of sheaths are available for this size knife?
    Sorry for the late questions.

I apologize for my mistake on the sheath that comes with the 4 desert tan knife. It only comes with the black sheath only. All the 4's no matter what color of blade you get will only come with the black sheath.

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Yes it will come with the molle back jump proof sheath attached to the molded sheath. All you have to do is take the molle back sheath off and only use the molded one if you wish. You are getting an added bonus this way at a WONDERFULLY LOW PRICE.:D

Hey knife lady....

8ee06f63d23b438160ebdb39a0464bad.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I will trade my foliage green 3 sheath for a black one if anyone is interested. I already have the foliage one but no black and I want.

Traded with cyprant

Last edited:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Im trying to wrap my head around all this. Sorry for being repetitive. If I pick a plain edged 4 in black, it will come with:
    Knife
    Scales
    Holster (kydex?)
    Some kind of attachment for belt
    Any of the other items that are sometimes included with ESEE's? (Paracord, whistles, keyrings, etc...?)

Thank you for doing this buy. :rockwoot:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Im trying to wrap my head around all this. Sorry for being repetitive. If I pick a plain edged 4 in black, it will come with:
    Knife
    Scales
    Holster (kydex?)
    Some kind of attachment for belt
    Any of the other items that are sometimes included with ESEE's? (Paracord, whistles, keyrings, etc...?)

Thank you for doing this buy. :rockwoot:

The 4 will come with knife, black sheath, either molle locks or the new metal belt clip they are putiing with the 4's now. I will explain to ESEE this is a group buy and to please put the new metal belt clips with all of the 4's in this order. Hopefully they can make this happen .
    You will not be sorry if you get one of these knives.:D
    The paracord, whistle, keyring is in the kit for the Izula and IzulaII only.

Top Bottom