• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    So your feeling is that they are a good quality gun?, I am going to take a serious look at them this week

We've sold literally over a hundred various Olympic AR's at 21st Century, and everybody that has them loves them. Some have even come back to buy a 2nd or 3rd, or told their family and friends to get one. In the unlikely event something does go wrong, they have a lifetime warranty, and good customer service.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Good, I think I will be in this week to take a look at them, I want something in flattop as I plan to target shoot with it:ar15:

Yea come and take a look. Any of the guys their will be happy to help you out. Plus we have an AR smith that works partime there, and can do about anything to any AR, if you want to customize it down the road.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Well, I paid for the S&W name on my M&P15. Solid parts, great fit & finish, shoots ,223 and NATO 5.56 rounds, Has all the standard feature that EVERY M4 carbine out here has and it's got the lifetime warranty.

If I overpaid a bit, then consider it a small contribution to keeping an American institution up and running.;)

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Do you like the S&W? That is one I am looking at also, but was unsure if it was/good/different/better, steep learning curve with AR's it seems

If you're familiar with the M16/M4 platform, you will have no problems with just about ANY of the ARs mentioned here. They are pretty much standardized except for a few bells and whistles from each manufacturer.
    The S&W M15 is one of those standardized good-to-go models and can be updated/modernized/accessorized until you run out of money.;)

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I already have an AR15 target rifle, but am considering the acquisition of something like a Sportical or a Plinker Plus. Any opinions on which one might be the better of the two or even another that is in the same price range?

Nemick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Fishers
    I too have been looking into the AR 15 platform and I have succeeded in getting myself utterly confused. I could very esily spend a whole bunch of money before really understanding if I even like the things. I'm now planning on buying a Bushmaster as a starting point and going fro there. Does that seem like a reasonable plan of attack>
    Thanks

Top Bottom