• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    But knowing how and having the ability to may prove valuable.

I could buy eggs cheaper then I raise my birds too...

I'm just saying if you are buying peanuts because they store well and can make them in to peanut butter, it will take those whole 50 pounds to make a couple jars of peanut butter and the jars unopened will keep a lot better and longer than than a bag of peanuts.:dunno:

That's about as far as I go on the topic though. It was a fun evening project that got the whole family together and kids and adults enjoyed the project and the result when we made peanut butter.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep that is what is considered a Bluenose, that must be a first or second generation cross looking at the nose. Very pretty, you know they are not as pretty when they grow up right? Plus don't forget you'll scare the neighbors...

The only thing that pup is missing is the darker stripe down his back and he would be a textbook example. They are so fun at that age.

Oh, I know they aren't as cute as an adult...

f9ac47fc.jpg

And some are worse than others:

http://kinnemankennels.com/images/stud_pitbull_male.jpg
    (sorry, I didn't feel like hosting the picture first)

I'll have to do some research to so I'll know what kind of frame it'll have...That second Pit is just disgusting.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Thanks.:yesway:

So is it possible to have a rednose that is the color of those dogs I posted?

I definitely prefer the blue/rednose build the best, but just love that blue/grey color also.

Not that I have ever seen.

Go with a Bluenose, my brother has one it is just an inch or so shorter then my dog. I love that Blue/Gray color combo too!!!

If I would of been looking for one when I got mine it would have been a Bluenose for the coloration but I just couldn't NOT take that poor little puppy at the time, and now I wouldn't trade her for the world!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not that I have ever seen.

Go with a Bluenose, my brother has one it is just an inch or so shorter then my dog. I love that Blue/Gray color combo too!!!

If I would of been looking for one when I got mine it would have been a Bluenose for the coloration but I just couldn't NOT take that poor little puppy at the time, and now I wouldn't trade her for the world!!!

I can't blame you there, I wouldn't have hesitated to take her in either.:yesway:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And some are worse than others:

http://kinnemankennels.com/images/stud_pitbull_male.jpg
    (sorry, I didn't feel like hosting the picture first)

I'll have to do some research to so I'll know what kind of frame it'll have...That second Pit is just disgusting.

Why is it disgusting? It looks healthy and happy, and just look at that smile. Not necessarily for me but I don't think it's disgusting. Actually it's kinda cute. Think of it as a drooling, pooping footstool.
    stud_pitbull_male.jpg

ps you don't need to host it, it's already hosted on their site, just left click and copy location.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why is it disgusting? It looks healthy and happy, and just look at that smile. Not necessarily for me but I don't think it's disgusting. Actually it's kinda cute. Think of it as a drooling, pooping footstool.
    stud_pitbull_male.jpg

ps you don't need to host it, it's already hosted on their site, just left click and copy location.

All that extra skin around the mouth that inevitably turns in to slobbery scar tissue is a big turn off when I'm looking for a dog...Despite his looks, I have no doubt that he is a big puppy, but from my experiences, the Pits that are that build(now I know they are known as "blacknosed") are pretty stupid...I don't have the patience for a stupid dog.

Anyway, when I right click, there is no option for "copy location..." My only options are:

1. Copy image URL.
    2. Copy image.
    3. Other options that would have nothing to do with posting a picture on a forum via URL.

http://mrpitbull.com/puppies/puppy1.jpg

http://mrpitbull.com/puppies/puppy1.jpg

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That pup will grow up to look like the monster in the picture above..

I am far from ready to purchase another puppy at this point, considering my 3 1/2 month old GSD is more than a handful, but I was combing the interwebz last night looking at Pits and what I want and I came across that picture...That might be the cutest puppy I've ever seen.

Oh, and if/when I do get a APBT, I won't be cropping his ears.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Neither do I!!! I refuse to cause pain to an animal for cosmetic reasons!!

We have taken dogs from ******** who cropped ears at home with scissors, razor blades, kitchen knives. The abuse and suffering this poor breed has had to endure is unbelievable. Every Ghetto Slime or Dumb Redneck wants a Pit or a Rott and it has just been horrible for these two breeds. Back yard breeders and puppy mills have made the readily available with no care about the animal.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    nothing wrong with cropped ears or docked tails. Its the standard for the breed, and done that way for a reason. Hell they dock the tails with in the first 2 or 3 days of life when there are little never endings in the tail, and very little blood flow. They dont even need to sew them up there is so little blood supply. Cropped ears I will be the first to admit, they are a bit more painful, but I dont think dogs who are suppose to have cropped ears (ie boxers, dobies, pits) look right with floppy ears. These are also done when the dogs are young.

Top Bottom