Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Heavy handed. Interesting.
    As BT and myself are most usually in plain site I would say somebody got butthurt. I can guess who that would b. Notice the "Sell" reference.

If it's the most recent one I'm thinking of, his resignation was not voluntary. Breaking the same rule several times and then complaining when they got caught, not too smart. Then they insult the mods and expect nothing to happen? Bye Felicia.

The majority of members that resemble the above mentioned offender had a post count in between 50 and 100, sometimes in the low three digits. Yet if you add up their posts in the classifieds, they have 500+ there. No site supporter status either. I have no mercy for them.

INGO is a gun community first. We have a place to buy, sell and trade FOR CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. If you need help, ask me. I'll be glad to do what I can. Need help posting pictures? There is a link in my sig line to a video that makes it as easy as I can. Did your ad not turn out like you wanted it and you can't fix it?
    Report it and let us know your having troubles. We'll do what we can.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If it's the most recent one I'm thinking of, his resignation was not voluntary. Breaking the same rule several times and then complaining when they got caught, not too smart. Then they insult the mods and expect nothing to happen? Bye Felicia.

The majority of members that resemble the above mentioned offender had a post count in between 50 and 100, sometimes in the low three digits. Yet if you add up their posts in the classifieds, they have 500+ there. No site supporter status either. I have no mercy for them.

INGO is a gun community first. We have a place to buy, sell and trade FOR CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. If you need help, ask me. I'll be glad to do what I can. Need help posting pictures? There is a link in my sig line to a video that makes it as easy as I can. Did your ad not turn out like you wanted it and you can't fix it?
    Report it and let us know your having troubles. We'll do what we can.

Yup. Sure sounds heavy handed to me BT.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was home most of the day.You should have stop by and explained "Heavy handed to m....:):
    You know, I almost considered giving you a call. When I found out they had scheduled my MRI for this afternoon, my doctor's receptionist suggested that I go downstairs to radiology and see if they had an opening, and they did, but it wasn't until 10 a.m. and it was only 8:40 a.m. I didn't want to sit in the office for an hour and a half, so I thought, "Hey, I could go visit CM to kill some time!" But I opted to come back home and get a nap in. :):

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Sometimes folks really get bent out of shape on that over 50 post rule.

"First time I've experienced this level of censorship on the internet. I appreciate all the help along the way. I wish I could have been a better member of this group, but please feel free to delete my account. Thank you."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

"First time I've experienced this level of censorship on the internet. I appreciate all the help along the way. I wish I could have been a better member of this group, but please feel free to delete my account. Thank you."
    Censorship. Man that’s a tough call. Let him sit behind the green curtain for a while. Would change ones outlook on the Human condition.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Awww, they're mad. :(

Censorship. Man that’s a tough call. Let him sit behind the green curtain for a while. Would change ones outlook on the Human condition.
    :scratch:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is that the guy that got clipped to 4.

He told us at least twice he was just here to buy and sell.

A rule change I could live with is : If your post count in classifieds is twice your contributing post count you have to be an advertiser.

Heck most of the paid advertisers contribute more than some of the flippers.

Top Bottom