• ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    From the article...

Shoppers at the store were surprised to hear a customer fired shots at the suspects.

"I think it's admirable, but I think at the same time we should let the police officers do what they need to do and kind of leave it to them," said Darren Vance.

This person think its "admirable" that some ass hat was shooting at a guy stealing a Carthart hoodie. WTF!!! This **** is why we will lose our rights, it will not be the mass shootings, it will be this ****. And how did he miss a truck??? He shot at a truck and missed. Also the cops did not arrest him. How? Why? He deserves to be arrested for this act, you just can't go around shooting in a f'ing parking lot. Seriously WTF!

What were the store employees who were chasing the shoplifter thinking when hillbilly ass hat sr pulled a gun (I bet a high point or a cheap 1911) out and starting shooting (and missing) at a truck? I would have paid to see them losing there minds and screaming at Cletus.

Last edited:

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Personal aside and nostalgia- the Big "R" was the K-Mart we used to go to when I was a kid. For a special treat, sometimes we would eat lunch at the K-Mart Cafeteria (I am dating myself).

I also did plenty of scoping out the girls at the Concord Mall just south of there.

Dude, you brought back some memories....how many times left without that toy I had to have... in the early-mid 70's

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Another yahoo firing a shot at a shoplifter. Happened this morning in Elkhart.

I was buying a 1911 at ZX guns and saw a young guy in the store at the same buying a gun as well. I went to Big R afterwards to see if they had any reloading supplies. The same young dude was in Big R and had his new pistol in the front pocket of his sweat pants. It must have been a Hi-Point the way his pocket was sagging down. He had to hold his pants up to keep them falling down.

He walked over to me and said didn't I just see you at ZX Guns. I said "Nope wasn't me" and walked away since he was acting like he was wanting to remove it from his pocket.

One of the few Big R's that doesn't carry firearms.

The sales guy in the gun department said they are supposed to get guns in before long.

Maybe they should sell flare guns so the idiots in the parking lot can use those instead of live ammo.

All this Kmart talk has me jonesing for a blue light special on a pair of Traks.

I wore plenty of the Traks shoes. My brother and I called them slip and slides.

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Personal aside and nostalgia- the Big "R" was the K-Mart we used to go to when I was a kid. For a special treat, sometimes we would eat lunch at the K-Mart Cafeteria (I am dating myself).

I also did plenty of scoping out the girls at the Concord Mall just south of there.

...oh this incident? It's Elkhart (Dunlap?). I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.
    what a decision, grilled cheese or ham-salad?

Lil Bob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Crown Point, Indiian
    What the hell is the matter with people who do stupid things like this? Someone needs slapped in the head for further jeopardizing our 2A rights. For cryin' out loud cut this crap out and educate yourselves on when firing is justified!

Hear - hear. My thoughts exactly. People acting stupid with guns will give the anti-gunners more ammunition against 2A rights. Especially now that we are in the election season with Hillary fat mouth pandering to the liberals.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The person who fired the shot was brought in for questioning and released.

I hope some corrective knowledge was at least imparted on the person before he was released. Dumb and dangerous.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    This has been on the local news several times here around South Bend. They are not releasing any names yet, and there has not yet been a charge as they are "looking into it". However I will say that all stories are stressing the point that you should only draw when you feel you life or a life around you is in danger.
    It was also stressed that the person who fired the gun does have a legal license to carry. (and they said license! not permit!) :)

What I take from this is a good sign that locals are trying to explain the proper mindset and laws... yet not bash the act of carrying a firearm.
    More to come on this I'm sure....

Top Bottom