• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockRiver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    The Zone
    Mr Reynolds fails to understand that "training" also involves WHEN to use a firearm, not always how to use it. I bet the media (ABC 57) aired this to further their leftist gun-grabbing agenda.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If that is him on the FB local news sites, he needs to walk away from his computer. He is getting in pissing matches with people, insisting he was right and giving pretty detailed account of what he did, how and why.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Honestly, this story scares me. It certainly gives the "gun grabbers" something to chant about.

I would suggest that you respond to that fear by not shooting in the general direction of a truck containing alleged shoplifters. Problem solved.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I would suggest that you respond to that fear by not shooting in the general direction of a truck containing alleged shoplifters. Problem solved.

I fail to understand why you think that "I" would do the same? Was there something in my post that indicated such? I will certainly go back and remove it if that is the case.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The part where he said he wasn't trying to hurt anyone when he shot at the truck made me laugh out loud then face palm.

Lots of stupid post on the Elkhart Truth article too.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The part where he said he wasn't trying to hurt anyone when he shot at the truck made me laugh out loud then face palm.

Well, he said that he aimed carefully at a small spot on the back of the truck that wouldn't endanger the occupants or exit the vehicle. He said that since he wasn't using FMJ, he was sure of the consequences of his firing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Well, he said that he aimed carefully at a small spot on the back of the truck that wouldn't endanger the occupants or exit the vehicle. He said that since he wasn't using FMJ, he was sure of the consequences of his firing.

Don't forget . . . he is "very well trained."

Top Bottom