• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I believe Decision Desk has it at 217 GOP - 203 Dem. It appears they've called a district in NY for GOP, not sure of the others, assume a California seat.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Several outlets have called it for Hobbs.
    1668488665065.png

FNC also reporting Arizona governor race could be headed for recount...

I didn't want to say anything earlier, for fear of being right. :xmad: Wonder if Arizona didn't more quickly give up the two republican house wins to soften the blow for throwing the gov race to Hobbs?

As many others across the country have said, all of these state's with messed up liberal vote counting end up trending mostly to the dems winning anything close...

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    View attachment 236796

FNC also reporting Arizona governor race could be headed for recount...

I didn't want to say anything earlier, for fear of being right. :xmad: Wonder if Arizona didn't more quickly give up the two republican house wins to soften the blow for throwing the gov race to Hobbs?

As many others across the country have said, all of these state's with messed up liberal vote counting end up trending mostly to the dems winning anything close...

Is there a way to recount and verify that a person has not voted more than once? If not something needs to change immediately.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe Decision Desk has it at 217 GOP - 203 Dem. It appears they've called a district in NY for GOP, not sure of the others, assume a California seat.
    Latest: A number of outlets have it as R 217 and D 204 with 14 seats still undecided. All but a certainty. Now if the Rs can't get at least one of those 14 then this **** is wacked. It just remains to be seen how many more seats the Rs can gain. I would venture a guess and say they will get at least 222 total seats which would match the Ds 2020 majority.

I'm happy to say that it looks like some Cal and NY victories will have helped carry the win for the GOP which is a bright spot in this House election. They deserve some recognition because they have had to endure such a beatdown for such a long time and now they can finally savor the sweet flavor for their contribution in making a difference. Well done you guys and gals.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    In an evironment where 80% of folks say the "nation" is on the wrong track, we are told we are to believe folks voted "no change".

Don't **** down my back and tell me it's raining.

Time for the central state to go.
    It's like congressional approval polls, nobody likes it, but everyone loves their Sen/Rep. Bit of an exaggeration but...
    Latest: A number of outlets have it as R 217 and D 204 with 14 seats still undecided. All but a certainty. Now if the Rs can't get at least one of those 14 then this **** is wacked. It just remains to be seen how many more seats the Rs can gain. I would venture a guess and say they will get at least 222 total seats which would match the Ds 2020 majority.

I'm happy to say that it looks like some Cal and NY victories will have helped carry the win for the GOP which is a bright spot in this House election. They deserve some recognition because they have had to endure such a beatdown for such a long time and now they can finally savor the sweet flavor for their contribution in making a difference. Well done you guys and gals.
    I'm guessing 219-220. Most of the 14 are trending blue, only 3 red and two of those are in CA. Out of those trending blue, 9 are in CA and one each in CO and ME.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's like congressional approval polls, nobody likes it, but everyone loves their Sen/Rep. Bit of an exaggeration but...

I'm guessing 219-220. Most of the 14 are trending blue, only 3 red and two of those are in CA. Out of those trending blue, 9 are in CA and one each in CO and ME.
    You could be right. I'm seeing 4 GOP seats which would split the difference at 221. Now Boebert's seat in CO has yet to be decided and if anything, it's headed for a recount. If she loses, then your guess would hit the mark. I'm assuming that factors into your count since you mentioned CO.

I believe if I'm correct the GOP managed to flip 4 seats in NY. If that's right without those the Dems would have retained the House according to your count.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You could be right. I'm seeing 4 GOP seats which would split the difference at 221. Now Boebert's seat in CO has yet to be decided and if anything, it's headed for a recount. If she loses, then your guess would hit the mark. I'm assuming that factors into your count since you mentioned CO.
    Ah, I just checked again. I missed one in CA. So yeah good chance at 221 depending on Boebert, and I agree on the recount. Only problem is none of the 3 in CA have over 55% of the count in.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read somewhere that all the ads the NY republican governor candidates campaign ran hammering crime and covid response helped other candidates win, even though they lost the governors race.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lauren Boebert is claiming victory in CO. The race has yet to be officially called. It's headed for a recount.
    Probably won't know the results until Dec.

Top Bottom