• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The truth is ALL republicans failed. The party failed, the party leadership failed, the rank and file conservatives failed. We all ran, supported, and hoped the election would turn out as we wanted. For all the recriminations posted here this is the crux, and @jamil has been on it with how the left are winning, NOBODY on the right put in place a plan to beat the dems with the new election protocols.

HEMINGWAY: We really did see given all of the enthusiasm in the country that Republican leadership really failed Republican voters. Republican voters were excited. The -- the ground was very fertile for a big Republican victory. Joe Biden's approval was in the toilet. 75% of the country thinks we're going in the wrong direction. Just objectively speaking, things are bad in the country, whether it's the southern border or crime or foreign policy, inflation. And that Republican leaders could not turn that into a big victory for Republicans is really an indictment for how they're running things.

I could not agree more with your opening where you talk about the importance of understanding that elections are not run anymore like they were in the 1980s. There is now extensive period of voting where people who are smart are running get out the vote operations every day, hauling in ballots every day.

Republicans keep on thinking that election day is a single day and they think if they get everybody excited for that last day that that will be sufficient. That's not sufficient. There needs to be an effective ground game that is on Republican leadership and there's only so much that everybody else can do with their enthusiasm and everything else.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    How much of that 80% is people who want single party government, and are pizzed they haven't got it yet?

How many are mad at the Supreme Court over Abortion?

Jan. 6th apparently beat gas prices. No sense sticking your head in the sand.

It's time to get off your silly horse. A majority of people love the central state. It isn't going anywhere. You don't get to abolish something just because you lost control of it. It just sounds like a feckless loser trying to ban a game you can't win.

Perhaps you are correct.

Folks do love a master over them telling them what they can and cannot do.
    Folks do love a master that disregards its own limits.
    Folks do love record inflation.
    Folks do love a porous border.
    Folks do love delivering their children and grandchildren into economic slavery.
    Folks do love high rates of crime.

Folks do not love Liberty. In fact, Liberty is very unpopular.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The truth is ALL republicans failed. The party failed, the party leadership failed, the rank and file conservatives failed. We all ran, supported, and hoped the election would turn out as we wanted. For all the recriminations posted here this is the crux, and @jamil has been on it with how the left are winning, NOBODY on the right put in place a plan to beat the dems with the new election protocols.

HEMINGWAY: We really did see given all of the enthusiasm in the country that Republican leadership really failed Republican voters. Republican voters were excited. The -- the ground was very fertile for a big Republican victory. Joe Biden's approval was in the toilet. 75% of the country thinks we're going in the wrong direction. Just objectively speaking, things are bad in the country, whether it's the southern border or crime or foreign policy, inflation. And that Republican leaders could not turn that into a big victory for Republicans is really an indictment for how they're running things.

I could not agree more with your opening where you talk about the importance of understanding that elections are not run anymore like they were in the 1980s. There is now extensive period of voting where people who are smart are running get out the vote operations every day, hauling in ballots every day.

Republicans keep on thinking that election day is a single day and they think if they get everybody excited for that last day that that will be sufficient. That's not sufficient. There needs to be an effective ground game that is on Republican leadership and there's only so much that everybody else can do with their enthusiasm and everything else.

All true. The Republicans have got to get on the same playing field as the Democrats. Get out the early votes. Get in on the mail in votes. Get in on ballot harvesting. They have to stop being complacent and take it for granted that they will make everything up on same day election voting. The leadership has got to stop playing interparty games and make smarter decisions with a united front. The Democrats are eating their lunch in every phase.

Get the hell in the game! Republicans get way to complacent and play from behind. Get aggressive and go on offense for once and come up with a winning plan.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All true. The Republicans have got to get on the same playing field as the Democrats. Get out the early votes. Get in on the mail in votes. Get in on ballot harvesting. They have to stop being complacent and take it for granted that they will make everything up on same day election voting. The leadership has got to stop playing interparty games and make smarter decisions with a united front. The Democrats are eating their lunch in every phase.

Get the hell in the game! Republicans get way to complacent and play from behind. Get aggressive and go on offense for once and come up with a winning plan.
    So you probably signed up to be an election judge, right?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So you probably signed up to be an election judge, right?
    I would if I wasn't disabled and homebound now. Don't think they will let me be an election judge from home but thanks for busting my chops anyway. How could you have known.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I would if I wasn't disabled and homebound now. Don't think they will let me be an election judge from home but thanks for busting my chops anyway. How could you have known.
    You are right, I could not have known.
    I too doubt that they would let you be an election judge.

For myself, I did sign up to be an election judge earlier this year. Then they found out I had lung cancer and I was started on weekly chemotherapy and daily radiation therapy. I had no idea at that time of the outcome or potential effects on my abilities so I decided to withdraw my application. I can't really guarantee I would be able to fulfill my obligation in the future.

It is fairly common for people to say that other people are not doing this or that when they themselves are also not doing anything. I erroneously thought that was the case here as well. My sincerest apologies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You are right, I could not have known.
    I too doubt that they would let you be an election judge.

For myself, I did sign up to be an election judge earlier this year. Then they found out I had lung cancer and I was started on weekly chemotherapy and daily radiation therapy. I had no idea at that time of the outcome or potential effects on my abilities so I decided to withdraw my application. I can't really guarantee I would be able to fulfill my obligation in the future.

It is fairly common for people to say that other people are not doing this or that when they themselves are also not doing anything. I erroneously thought that was the case here as well. My sincerest apologies.
    I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and I agree that people should do more than just ***** about things on the internet. As for me I do what I can. I do a lot of corresponding and support individual candidates all across the country I also let the RNC know every chance I get by voicing my displeasure with the leadership, and I refuse to donate to the RNC. I try to support local candidates as much as I am able to.

I don't just complain about things here on Ingo. I mostly just vent my frustrations here. Wish I could do more than my debilitating health issues will allow.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That is how people think, liberty and freedom require work and risk.

One of the big things we saw throughout the scamdemic was the sheeple will do anything for their perception of safe…
    Liberty requires cultivation, not in the minds of politicians, but in the minds of the people who elect them. If liberty is important to people, it will be important to the elected. Don't waste time and effort trying to change politicians when it would be better spent changing minds of those who elect them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Liberty requires cultivation, not in the minds of politicians, but in the minds of the people who elect them. If liberty is important to people, it will be important to the elected. Don't waste time and effort trying to change politicians when it would be better spent changing minds of those who elect them.
    :yesway:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    :thumbsup:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No word on our girl Kari?

Top Bottom