• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i know a employee of goodwill, while at work, went to the bathroom, removed his gun put it on the back of the tank, did his business, washed his hands, went back to work, and 2 hours later remembered he left his gun in the bathroom, and yep you guessed it, when he went back it was gone!, he called the police, they came and did a report, and have yet to find the gun, but he still has his job at goodwill!

so if an employee can carry a gun at goodwill, why can't a customer?

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    i know a employee of goodwill, while at work, went to the bathroom, removed his gun put it on the back of the tank, did his business, washed his hands, went back to work, and 2 hours later remembered he left his gun in the bathroom, and yep you guessed it, when he went back it was gone!, he called the police, they came and did a report, and have yet to find the gun, but he still has his job at goodwill!

so if an employee can carry a gun at goodwill, why can't a customer?

It's not a good idea to repeat what you see in The Godfather :):

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I second that. Good stuff to be had. When someone dies or gets divorced, closets get dumped at thrift stores. High asset areas have nicer things to purge.

Wife hits Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville and Brownsburg first, then hits 86th/Michigan last. It's amazing some of the stuff she's gotten at the good Goodwills. She found complete Vtech learning machines with good batteries for $3, the games to go in them for $1. As a teacher, GW has been a blessing.

Top Bottom