• Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    From Facebook

James Yeager

I keep getting called a "coward" by men that would NEVER say it to my face for doing what SF, Rangers and SEALs do in an ambush. I look forward to the day when when one of these keyboard commandos work up the nerve to say something to my face. I have been waiting 7 years now...

Funny how it's all positive info, and he keeps deleting the people actually commenting about it.

James, quit being so confrontational regarding this; and people may leave you alone. Quit being an internet tough guy, and it may stop as well.

Fact is, you left a wounded guy without cover. Coward or not, you were only interested in saving your own hide. Take that as you will :)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Am I the ONLY one who finds it ironic that he calls people out for doing the EXACT SAME THING he's doing?!?

"You're a coward for not saying it to my face"...yet neither is he. He's also protected behind hundreds of miles and the internet. Not many people would find value in spending so much money and time in making a trip to break his nose and go to jail.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Am I the ONLY one who finds it ironic that he calls people out for doing the EXACT SAME THING he's doing?!?

"You're a coward for not saying it to my face"...yet neither is he. He's also protected behind hundreds of miles and the internet. Not many people would find value in spending so much money and time in making a trip to break his nose and go to jail.

More to the point, many of us think it's moronic to resort to physical violence because of a verbal disagreement.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

He wants people to travel to him so he can "beat them into a pancake".

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    More to the point, many of us think it's moronic to resort to physical violence because of a verbal disagreement.

This right here. The thing is, he is counting on people with his obvious low maturity level to think he's cool and pay his bills.
    Agreed. It truely indicates his level of "professionalism"...or rather the LACK there of.

Regardless, I would thoroughly enjoy seeing an ego check on camera and after seeing his level of output on that TV show video clip...I'm fairly certain it wouldn't exactly take a "Johny Commando" to do it like he wishes to portray to his fan base.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    This right here. The thing is, he is counting on people with his obvious low maturity level to think he's cool and pay his bills.

Sadly there are many of them out there.

I'm one of the most experienced people in my area of expertise and I teach a lot and have other people teach under me (I "train the trainers"). But I don't go around promoting myself all the time so I can often slip in "under cover" and it's fun to watch the people who try to name drop the people they trained under, not knowing that those are the people I taught, and I have a pretty good idea of how good an instructor that person is or isn't.

Knowing a subject well is only a small portion of being a good instructor. There's a lot of people teaching out there who know a subject well but who are **** poor instructors. Some of the best instructors I have under me are the people who are only mediocre at the subjects, but who really understand and relate to the students and can get the students to understand at a fundamental level.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Sadly there are many of them out there.

I'm one of the most experienced people in my area of expertise and I teach a lot and have other people teach under me (I "train the trainers"). But I don't go around promoting myself all the time so I can often slip in "under cover" and it's fun to watch the people who try to name drop the people they trained under, not knowing that those are the people I taught, and I have a pretty good idea of how good an instructor that person is or isn't.

Knowing a subject well is only a small portion of being a good instructor. There's a lot of people teaching out there who know a subject well but who are **** poor instructors. Some of the best instructors I have under me are the people who are only mediocre at the subjects, but who really understand and relate to the students and can get the students to understand at a fundamental level.

But you're not as cool if you don't tell everyone how cool you are!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    He seems like a guy who isn't worried about what people think of him as long as they are learning what he has to teach.
    I know you were joking, but I wanted to answer serious.

Yeah, it was a rhetorical satire of Mr Yeager's I'm a BAMF attitude towards civilian tacticians. you don't have to be a "warrior" to want to be tactically sound :)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I knew where you were going, but I also knew he wouldn't answer. It's called humility, which is something James doesn't have.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    He seems like a guy who isn't worried about what people think of him as long as they are learning what he has to teach.
    I know you were joking, but I wanted to answer serious.
    I really don't care what people think of me either. I wear boots and T-shirts and not always clean shaven most of the time even though I work in a "professional" environment now and can make a descent living at it.

The difference however is that although I don't care what people think of ME personally, I love guns and don't wish to lose my rights. Therefore, I conduct myself professionally when in the public eye in any form and otherwise representing the gun community.

Top Bottom