• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    The lunacy is everywhere, not just on ebay. My LGS had Mini-14 20rd mags for $100 each. And I'm sure somebody was happy to get them for that price. :ugh:

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    If people want to be dumb and over pay then go for it. I don't feel sorry for them because they should have been informed before purchasing any firearm merchandise.

Evermoore

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    eBay is taking down almost 90% of these p mag auctions. From what I have read they are telling people that mags over 10 rounds are illegal..

I have watched several auctions just to have them disappear a hour out from the close.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Just because it sold doesnt mean anyone paid for it. Lord knows i've "sold" plenty stuff on ebay that was never paid for, which is why i no longer sell on ebay

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    i sold 2 pmags on ebay, and bought a barrel for 300blk. And before anyone wants to ride me for taking advantage of someone else, who do you think would be the first in line to hand their weapons over, the guy who saw this comming years ago, or the guy that is panic buying?

downrise14

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    NWI
    I wish I could make myself sell just a few for the extra cash and take advantage, but I don't want to part with anything. Might not ever be able to buy another.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I wish I could make myself sell just a few for the extra cash and take advantage, but I don't want to part with anything. Might not ever be able to buy another.

I am on the fence for sure. My policy is to never sell guns due to regrets in years past. But I built a nice AR because I always wanted one, thought I might try some 3-gun and if I ever got the chance to go do some prairie dog hunting.

Well, 3-gun is too rich for my budget, I haven't had the chance to hunt dogs in 53 years and having one because I want it is kind of weak given the current prices. I could sell it, make some money and pursue Steel Challenge, IDPA and get into reloading. Heck, I could probably even try some skeet/trap.

:dunno::dunno:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem

i decided to sell 2 after i secured a backorder for 10 more for much less than the 2 sold for

reedo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Just came back from Gunslingers Gun Show in Ft. Wayne. They were selling magpul mags w/o windows for $50 and with windows for $60. One guy had PMC 5.56 green tip pentrator for $25 per 20 rd box. That is absolutely insane.

GunGunDin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    I don't / can't ride my high horse on this one.
    If there was some I really did want I would sell it.
    If some nob wants it right now why not make a buck off him

you can't make someone buy something

Top Bottom