• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    These are the BRAND NEW GENERATION 30 round High-Capacity PMAGs! These magazines are SOLD OUT online and in stores! They were part of a small quantity initial production run. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) just announced that her "Assault Weapons Ban" being introduced JANUARY 3rd will BAN the sale of these magazines. Get them while you still can!

I'm glad people aren't encouraging panic buying. This is from an auction with two (TWO!!!) PMAGS; starting bid at $150, and a low, low buy it now price of $250. I'm really impressed with this guy's 100% positive feedback rating, despite the fact that he'll still make the buyer pay for shipping after they pay through the nose for these magazines.

Link to auction

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    eBay is taking down almost 90% of these p mag auctions. From what I have read they are telling people that mags over 10 rounds are illegal..

I have watched several auctions just to have them disappear a hour out from the close.

^^ yep. i put a couple on there, out of our 10 pack we recently bought, and that is exactly what happened. a buyer contacted me and made an offer, but we decided to just keep them for now. we were feeling guilty for spending so much money lately, we bought our ARs just a few weeks before all of the panic.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have built up 1 out of spare parts and pulled one from my safe and sold to friends that were saving for a long time to get AR's. They got the funds together in the middle of the buying/feeding frenzy. I let them go at before stupidity market prices.
    It is tempting to put a $700 mil-spec piece on the web and get 3 o more times that for it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have built up 1 out of spare parts and pulled one from my safe and sold to friends that were saving for a long time to get AR's. They got the funds together in the middle of the buying/feeding frenzy. I let them go at before stupidity market prices.
    It is tempting to put a $700 mil-spec piece on the web and get 3 o more times that for it.

I just listed mine and I think it is reasonably considering the times we are currently in. If someone wants one and is willing to pay a bit of a premium on the chance that they will not be available soon, then I am okay with that. I am breaking my "no selling of guns" policy, but the more I think about it, I can't afford to shoot 3-gun and I really don't know what I would do with it other than let it sit in my safe.

I do, however need some other firearms related stuff, so the money will help fund that!:)

downrise14

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    NWI
    If I had a surplus of mags laying around I would be selling them right now and taking advantage on ebay too. Buy low and sell high.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    No but you never said it was your favorite because it was cheap did you?:dunno:
    My point is I bought all of mine for 29.95 to my door but you're out to rape your fellow ingo's? To each their own, all I know is I would not buy a thing from people like you who are out to rape their fellow gun owners. If I were to sell any of my mags (which I'm not) I sure as hell would not ask four times what I payed, panic or not. It's just not right no matter how you look at it.

Timcor3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Again, its only insanity if your the one panic buying and know better. Pateince is a virtue.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    No but you never said it was your favorite because it was cheap did you?:dunno:
    My point is I bought all of mine for 29.95 to my door but you're out to rape your fellow ingo's? To each their own, all I know is I would not buy a thing from people like you who are out to rape their fellow gun owners. If I were to sell any of my mags (which I'm not) I sure as hell would not ask four times what I payed, panic or not. It's just not right no matter how you look at it.

Agreed......................................... :popcorn:

Leon4682

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    I haven't found ebay as a good source to buy gun accessories or mags from. so far I've had better luck on facebook than anywhere else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just listed mine and I think it is reasonably considering the times we are currently in. If someone wants one and is willing to pay a bit of a premium on the chance that they will not be available soon, then I am okay with that. I am breaking my "no selling of guns" policy, but the more I think about it, I can't afford to shoot 3-gun and I really don't know what I would do with it other than let it sit in my safe.

I do, however need some other firearms related stuff, so the money will help fund that!:)

In my mind, you are selling something you already own at current market prices. You are intending to reinvest in gun related products so no harm no foul in my mind. I have been tempted by this market like many on ingo.
    Again, my issues are with non gun people buying up everything they can lay hands on and re-selling right away at ridiculous profits.

Top Bottom