• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Tactical Firearms Training is now operating the range. We've expanded the hours to 9am to 5pm both Saturdays and Sundays. See www.tactical-firearms.com for details.

We're hosting the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation annual match this weekend, so we're not open for public shooting, but we'll be back to our normal schedule next weekend and would love to see you out at the range.

Guy

IanParent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    EAGLE CREEK PISTOL RANGE (Gilmer Drive, North of 56th street)
    (317) 432-0747

The range is now open from
    9:00 am to 5:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday.

Full season pass (unlimited visits): $120
    Ten-visit pass: $75
    Single all-day pass: $25
    All day double pass (2 shooters - one lane): $40
    One-hour pass: $15
    One-hour double pass (2 shooters - one lane): $20

You can purchase a full-season pass or a ten-visit pass on-line by clicking the "Online Registration" button on the ECPR website, and selecting "ECPR Season Pass" or "ECPR 10-Visit Pass." Just print your receipt and bring it with you to the range.

Passes are also available at ECPR whenever ECPR is open for business.

If a person already holds a ten-visit pass, TFT will gladly honor that pass no matter when it was purchased.

Directions (from Northeast side of Indianapolis)

I-465 West to I-465 South to 71st Street exit.
    Turn right (West) on 71st Street to light at Intech Boulevard.
    Turn left (South) at Intech Blvd., and take right (West) on Network Way.
    Network Way turns into Shanghai Road.
    Take Shanghai Road (South) to Lafayette Road and turn left (Southeast).
    Take Lafayette Road to 56th Street and turn right (West).
    Take 56th Street to first light (N. High School Road on Left and Gilmer Drive on right).
    Turn right (North) on Gilmer Drive and take it all the way back to the Eagle Creek Pistol Range parking lot, at the end.

GPS Coordinates:
    39°51'35.80"N
    86°16'20.86"W

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    EAGLE CREEK PISTOL RANGE (Gilmer Drive, North of 56th street)
    (317) 432-0747

The range is now open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday.

Full season pass (unlimited visits): $120
    Ten-visit pass: $75
    Single all-day pass: $25
    All day double pass (2 shooters - one lane): $40
    One-hour pass: $15
    One-hour double pass (2 shooters - one lane): $20

You can purchase a full-season pass or a ten-visit pass on-line by clicking the "Online Registration" button on the ECPR website, and selecting "ECPR Season Pass" or "ECPR 10-Visit Pass." Just print your receipt and bring it with you to the range.
    Passes are also available at ECPR whenever ECPR is open for business.

If a person already holds a ten-visit pass, TFT will gladly honor that pass no matter when it was purchased.

Directions (from Northeast side of Indianapolis)

I-465 West to I-465 South to 71st Street exit.
    Turn right (West) on 71st Street to light at Intech Boulevard.
    Turn left (South) at Intech Blvd., and take right (West) on Network Way.
    Network Way turns into Shanghai Road.
    Take Shanghai Road (South) to Lafayette Road and turn left (Southeast).
    Take Lafayette Road to 56th Street and turn right (West).
    Take 56th Street to first light (N. High School Road on Left and Gilmer Drive on right).
    Turn right (North) on Gilmer Drive and take it all the way back to the Eagle Creek Pistol Range parking lot, at the end.

GPS Coordinates:
    39°51'35.80"N
    86°16'20.86"W

Well done!! Thanks, IanParent!! And as I mentioned in a separate thread - we've now expanded our capacity to 20 shooting lanes.

Guy

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    That's great! With a little promotion I don't see why anyone wouldn't go there in the weekends to help fill those lanes. It's do much better than the two major alternatives!

IanParent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    I was there with my son last Sunday and was pleased to see that the range was being run according to my high standards as a Range Officer of many years. It is quite nice to go to a range and not have to worry about the guy next to you being an idiot. There are plenty of eagle-eye range officers around, watching everything that goes on. The atmosphere was professional and friendly. I cannot imagine going anywhere else to shoot on the weekend.

TFT is spot on, and I really appreciate it.

clever_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    I was there this past weekend with 2 buddies. Everyone was helpful and professional. I brought my AA conversion barrel and was having trouble with ftf. One of the RO saw my predicament and threw me 10 mini-mags to see if ammo was the problem. They went through the AA like butter! I absolutely recommend Eagle Creek and certainly all the folks I saw from TFT that day. Very novice friendly so I will be bringing my fiance soon.

We were there around 10am and had plenty of room. While we were leaving (around noon) more folks were showing up but I woudnt call it crowded.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Mr. P,

I am glad you and your son had a great time last weekend. It is always nice seeing a father/son spend that much time together and have smiles ear to ear the entire time.

What I found funny was how your son didn't want to shoot the Buck mark rifle then once he did you could tell he was having a good range day.

and that boy can shoot!

Clever I was the one that gave you the mini mags and blazer ammo. I usually carry my .22's with me and ammo and hate seeing 22's not function so I will toss some ammo to the shooters.

Glad everyone had a good time.

-James

clever_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Good to see you on here James. Thanks again for the MM and the Blazer. Bought a pack of the Blazer but havent found time to get out there to shoot them!

jwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    I think im gonna have to check it out.. been going to dons.. but i really think it would be nice to shoot out doors =)

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    There was talk before Tactical took over that we would be able to shoot our AR-15's this year, then the range closed after opening for one weekend in the spring. I would like to find out if we can, because my wife bought me an AR for christmas last year and i need to get to my scope set. Glad to finally hear its open again, loved shooting out there!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    There was talk before Tactical took over that we would be able to shoot our AR-15's this year, then the range closed after opening for one weekend in the spring. I would like to find out if we can, because my wife bought me an AR for christmas last year and i need to get to my scope set. Glad to finally hear its open again, loved shooting out there!

We would love to have rifles out here, particularly .223, but my contract with the city limits us to pistols, "pistol calibers" and shotguns. I apologize!

Guy

Top Bottom