• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Just FYI if you ordered some non window 30 rnd pmags during the sale in December at $10 each:

I actually go through to a rep. They are processing orders from Dec 21st right now and are averaging one day's worth of orders caught up per day.

So if you ordered around that time, your product should be in the mail soon!

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    They are processing orders from Dec 21st right now and are averaging one day's worth of orders caught up per day.

According to the DSG PMag tracking database, they began shipping Dec. 21 $10 orders (Gen 2 non-window) Jan 13, and other Dec 21 PMag orders as early as Jan 4.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aor3Uem2uQoRdGcyR3NDN2dmdXY4bHkwYTBZbGtRVXc

They have been working on the $10 Dec 21 orders for a month. They are not doing one day per day catchup on everything, that's for sure.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    According to the DSG PMag tracking database, they began shipping Dec. 21 $10 orders (Gen 2 non-window) Jan 13, and other Dec 21 PMag orders as early as Jan 4.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aor3Uem2uQoRdGcyR3NDN2dmdXY4bHkwYTBZbGtRVXc

They have been working on the $10 Dec 21 orders for a month. They are not doing one day per day catchup on everything, that's for sure.

Hmm, my order number is not even on that sheet....interesting. Edit: Because it hasn't shipped yet, I'm an idiot.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    Hmm, my order number is not even on that sheet....interesting. Edit: Because it hasn't shipped yet, I'm an idiot.

Actually, it's not listed unless you put it there. That's a tracking sheet put together by a user to get a better sense of how orders are being filled and is not connected to DSG.

kpt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Northeast Indy
    -1 for DSG...
    I know they are swamped (everyone is), but I requested to cancel my order from late January on February 20th... I just received an email with nothing more than "done".
    If it wasn't for them replying to my email I wouldn't have had a clue what it was or who it was from.

Sorry for the rant... I'm off my soap box now.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    -1 for DSG...
    I know they are swamped (everyone is), but I requested to cancel my order from late January on February 20th... I just received an email with nothing more than "done".
    If it wasn't for them replying to my email I wouldn't have had a clue what it was or who it was from.

So, they did what you requested of them and then let you know by replying to your email (which provides and email chain letting you see the entire conversation)...and you have a problem with that?

This is Gabriel replying to your above post in case you needed clarification.

Last edited:

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    -1 for DSG...

What did you want them to do? Hire sky writers? Throw you a party to let you know? You sent a request via email and they responded in the same manner doing what you asked.

Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    I ordered a 10 pack of non windowed and a 10 pack of windowed both on the 31st of December. I received my windowed mags on 03/01. Still waiting on the regulars and the 10 pack of D&H's.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Still waiting on my order from 12/24. I sent them an email 2 weeks ago asking for a status update and didn't receive anything back.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sweet, I have been wondering when they will start to ship. Maybe in half a year I will be able to buy enough ammo to fill them.... :dunno:

Thanks for the info.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Top Bottom