• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I got mine on April 13th. Well worth the wait. I thought they didn't have dust covers but half of mine did. I'm not upset but curious if anyone Else's did.

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Received an e-mail of my invoice @ 1600. I ordered 12/24 night. Does the e-mail mean they are being shipped?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Received an e-mail of my invoice @ 1600. I ordered 12/24 night. Does the e-mail mean they are being shipped?
    It depends on the email. The only email I received after getting the initial order email was the one that said it shipped and gave the tracking number. It was supposed to be here on Monday but came on the Saturday before via USPS Priority mail.

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    It depends on the email. The only email I received after getting the initial order email was the one that said it shipped and gave the tracking number. It was supposed to be here on Monday but came on the Saturday before via USPS Priority mail.
    The way the e-mail read it seemed like they weren't being shipped, but they gave a tracking number and a delivery date. Can't wait to get them! Already had enough, but a few more don't hurt, plus I am sharing a couple with a family member and a close friend. :ar15:

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The Pmags are definitely starting to flow. I got my 10 30 rounders that I ordered 12/24 but I also found some nice priced 20 round 3rd Gens IN STOCK and picked up several of those just a few days ago.

Top Bottom