• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Wait....did I mention EVERY Chicago driver?

EXCEPT ME! :p
    I have to drive through Chicago EVERY day. The only thing worse than a Chicago driver is a Chicago CTA driver! Well, that and the yuppie bicyclists in Pilson near UIC (rules of the road do not apply to them don'tchaknow)...

My biggie is "flankers". You know - the morons on I-65 that should know you're going to change lanes for a pulled-over / disabled vehicle out of courtesy & safety for the driver & cop,... then they pull up and block the lane you're about to enter after watching your turn signal for the last thousand yards.
    Pass me, drop back, leave your damn cruise control set just the way it is, GTF outa the way, anything - but don't f%*#@!ng speed up to flank me! :xmad:

It should be open season on flankers, and idiot drivers on cell-phones @ 75MPH who shouldn't be allowed to perform more than one task at a time. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hate "The Brake Man".

See a curve a mile away? Hit the brakes. Rain? Hit the brakes. Curve? Bridge? Up hill grade? Down hill grade? Hit the brakes. Hit the brakes. Hit the brakes. Hit the brakes. Some one three cars ahead passing? Hit the brakes. Hit the brakes. Hit the brakes. Hit the brakes.

He's usually the guy you can't drive 50 MPH behind him and you can't get past him at 70. He don't want to be in front but he don't want you to pass him...

I'd like to have one of those ISP PIT manuver ramming grill guards on the front for those fools... BAM! There's your brakes fool.

You must be talking about my wife. She hates driving on the interstate. On the way back from Florida, she would set the cruise about 2 mph faster than the speed limit. Every time she would go to get in the left lane to pass, she'd tap her brakes and then move over hundreds of yards behind the slower car. It drove me absolutely crazy.

Top Bottom