• Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yup.

I'm over it.

Time to break some heads and use one of those empty stadiums as a holding area for people that believe throwing bricks and burning buildings is a 1A right.

That’s actually a really good idea. I never thought of using the stadiums. With corona going on they aren’t being used anyway.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So far, the few articles I see about individuals who are being arrested and charged, have been antifa looking white dudes. We will see how long the it's "white supremacists" fault for the looting/rioting goes on.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/minn...nds-fed-investigation-into-organized-violence

At least one big-city mayor is now calling on the federal government to investigate what appears to be an “organized” effort to foment unrest and engage in rioting, as security experts in other cities discover evidence that many of the weekend’s violent incidents may have been pre-planned and coordinated.In Chicago, mayor Lori Lightfoot told media Sunday that she believes there is “strong evidence” of an organized effort to use the weekend’s anti-police brutality protests as a cover for violence, Crain’s Chicago Business reports, and said the city is speaking with at least three Federal agencies about a possible joint investigation.

“Speaking at an afternoon news conference today with other officials, Lightfoot didn’t say whether the groups are out-of-state left-wing anti-fascist organizations generally known as Antifa, right-wing agitators, local street gangs or something else. She said she’s asked three federal agencies—the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Explosives, and the U.S. Attorney’s office—for help, with a focus on AFT’s bomb and arson unit,” the outlet reported late Sunday.

In New York, terrorism task force officials told an NBC affiliate that there were “strong indicators” that rioters “planned for violence in advance using at times encrypted communications.”

“Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism John Miller said there is a high level of confidence within the NYPD that these unnamed groups had organized scouts, medics, and supply routes of rocks, bottles, and accelerants for breakaway groups to commit vandalism and violence,” NBC News New York reported Sunday.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/mommy-daddy-antifa-kid-george-floyd-riot/

https://www.startribune.com/we-came...amed-lighting-fires-in-minneapolis/570930722/

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    :dunno:

We have strangely picked up a few new members in the past few weeks. New members that show signs of being old members . They don't seem to talk about guns much either?
    Hmm... wonder what's up with that?

Seems to be starting a bit earlier than normal but it happens every presidential election year. This time around it seems tinged with more desperation and agitators are more obvious than usual.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The irony here is that, the violence is more likely to propel President Trump to a 2nd term than anything else.

Most people like law and order, it's what keeps things civil. Most people do not want to live in anarchy.

Who, besides the useful idiots and dire hard leftists, is going to vote for Joe "hello Cleveland, err Los Angles, please vote for me, or not, for Congress or something" Biden in a time of chaos.

People want stability during chaotic times, and this year is lining up to be chaos central.

Welcome to crazytown people, I'm only the greeter...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You probably know I am a benefit of the doubt guy by now, or at least I try my best to be. :)

Maybe he forgot his password.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Seems strange he wouldn’t use his original name, and then comes in telling us we don’t understand what the 2A is about. Oh well, he’ll get the hint I guess.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I agree with all of this. The one thing I would add is get rid of the damned unions that protect the bad actors.
    How do you propose to do that? They are funded 100% with officer dues. They provide us legal protection. Are police not allowed to spend their money on such things? Why do people blame FOP/PBA for such retention? Have they provided legal protections for some questionable officers? Yes. Again, funded by other officers. In reality, negligent retention is almost exclusively the result of poor leadership and poorly administered police departments. See it with my own eyes.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You probably know I am a benefit of the doubt guy by now, or at least I try my best to be. :)

Maybe he forgot his password.

You’re too kind :):

If he’s been here for years I would think he’d know the correct action to resolve that, but I’m a bit of a tin foil hat kinda guy myself

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Looks like Simon Jester made an appearance in Portland...

tU7ZTdVN.png

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Heya Denny, in the video circulating of the police interaction with the peaceful protesters near the governor's mansion, I saw an officer that I think I recognized. He he fits several "minority" designations as a very fit, African American police officer who transferred to IMPD, and he has a certain... flair about him. First initial is V. if I remember correctly. He kinda has 2 first names, so I may have that backwards.

Anyway, it seems like he'd be a good person to handle some of the community interactions. If this is more suited to PM, no problem, I'll edit it.

Good job out there.
    Sgt V. Stewart. Lt A Rollinson was the IMPD representative who spoke to the crowd. He's a friend and one of my bosses.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Sgt V. Stewart. Lt A Rollinson was the IMPD representative who spoke to the crowd. He's a friend and one of my bosses.

Yep - that Sgt. is who I was thinking of. That's awesome. Glad to see he's going well.

Don't know the LT, but he's probably good people, too.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Whatever is going to happen to this ANTIFA dude (as well as others) when he goes to prison? Wonder if he'll be joining the Aryan Nation to protect his ass. Or will he be volunteering to be some Muslim Brotherhoods female dog?

Wouldn't that just be ironic...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois...xplosives-at-minneapolis-george-floyd-protest

Federal prosecutors have arrested an Illinois man they say attended a George Floyd protest in Minneapolis, and recorded himself handing out explosives and saying “we came to riot.”
    Matthew Lee Rupert, 28, of Galesburg, Ill., described by prosecutors as having "distinctive gold teeth," was charged Monday with civil disorder, carrying on a riot and possession of unregistered destructive devices.
    Prosecutors in Minnesota said they have evidence showing Rupert particpated in the George Floyd protest in Minneapolis on Friday, after traveling from Illinois.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

That was a CLASS act on the part of IMPD (Thank you for being Hoosiers!). Excellent OODA assessment, and excellent way to turn a possible threat into an opportunity and a win. I quite literally told SWMBO'd after I saw the news piece that, yes their might be hope for Indiana and even Indianapolis.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was a CLASS act on the part of IMPD (Thank you for being Hoosiers!). Excellent OODA assessment, and excellent way to turn a possible threat into an opportunity and a win. I quite literally told SWMBO'd after I saw the news piece that, yes their might be hope for Indiana and even Indianapolis.

Agreed! I was watching it just before going to bed. Nice way to end my day. :yesway:

Top Bottom