• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i sorta feel bad for SOME of the border patrol agents, because they are just enforcing the policies they are told are constitutional by some government lawyer behind a desk, who gets paid to find ways the govt. can legaly circumvent the constitution, or ways it will be tied up for years in litigation before its proven to be un-constitutional. what they need to do is start camping out in front of governemt lawyers homes and bring them into the spotlight. these border agents might be the governments foot soldiers, but i ultimately think they are true americans, they just got caught up in the lies their boss is telling them. same thing with our LEO's in Indiana. I believe most are good. its their bosses who are the ones who are telling them false crap to violate our rights. theyre just trying to earn a living like all of us

A pamplet, LMFAO. id do the same thing i do when jehovahs witnesses hand me a pamplet....... i wipe my azz with it and hand it back. only at the border id take it and just tell them what im going to do with it, so i wouldnt go to jail for mailing sh*t to a govt official, lol

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Remember civil liberities are not the same since 9-11

Yeah, we are noticing. People cheering when our civil liberties are being taken away.

Someone admitting they enjoyed their "papers please" moment sounds a lot like Stockholm Syndrome. Just sayin'!

:+1:

The encounter the OP had at the check point reminds me of the relashonship with my pet. He licks my boots and I pat him on the head and tell him he's a good dog.

It's amazing how some people on here will look for anything to rant and rave about.It makes them look like idiots,and you know who you are.

I guess honoring the 4th Amendment is idiotic.
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    Because they don't really want to catch drunk drivers, they're just testing the waters to see how much they can inconvenience innocent people before they get upset about it.

Maybe not the cops, but certainly the lawmakers keep pushing further and further to see how much of the Constitution we are willing to sacrifice.

Although I wonder if anyone can dig up a story of a cop questioning his orders, due to the fact that these checkpoints clearly break the Constitution that he swore to uphold. You would think that this would be a bit of an ethical dilemma.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Maybe not the cops, but certainly the lawmakers keep pushing further and further to see how much of the Constitution we are willing to sacrifice.

Although I wonder if anyone can dig up a story of a cop questioning his orders, due to the fact that these checkpoints clearly break the Constitution that he swore to uphold. You would think that this would be a bit of an ethical dilemma.
    Remember, purple=sarcasm

I was just trying to be a bit comical and still grant the wishes of the OP and leave all the debating aside.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Well, Sounds to me like he was asking for it! I just don't understand why he insists on being like that. Intentionally pushing buttons until it happens doesn't sound like the right way to go about things to me. I understand he doesn't want to have to stop for a BS checkpoint but I don't see whats so hard about giving him your id then going on your way. Now if the agents said something like we think you are a illegal alien I could see getting mad about it but all they asked for was an ID.

Wow. Just wow. I bet you blame rape victims because "they were probably asking for it", too. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we are noticing. People cheering when our civil liberties are being taken away.

I guess honoring the 4th Amendment is idiotic.
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I see your :+1:'s & raise you :+1::+1:.

Top Bottom