• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No bro, it's sad. The kid never had a chance.
    That's why we should try to prevent some people from having kids. But In a welfare state we
    promote and encourage this type of thing. People who are morons who normally wouldn't survive or thrive or reproduce, do because we pay for it all.

Glad they are both off the street. I bet some recent happenings around the grove might stop due to these two being killed.

wonder if this is the ****er I almost shot a while back? Or maybe the one who tried to steal our mower?

2 down, many more to go

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That's got to be a tough place if you have to hire security to protect your customers when they patronize your business. Guess the robbers must figure they have money.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's got to be a tough place if you have to hire security to protect your customers when they patronize your business. Guess the robbers must figure they have money.
    Every bar has security. Dive bars get rough and so does the security. That's not even what I'd call close to the roughest one in beech grove though.
    theres a bar for every two citizens in beech grove I think

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've only been to Beech Grove once, swung by BGF. Don't get that way too often.

Doesn't sound like the best part of town.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Every bar has security. Dive bars get rough and so does the security. That's not even what I'd call close to the roughest one in beech grove though.
    theres a bar for every two citizens in beech grove I think

My son does club security in Atlanta, inside, and he doesn't carry a gun on the job. Must be a tamer sort place than where these people work.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've only been to Beech Grove once, swung by BGF. Don't get that way too often.

Doesn't sound like the best part of town.
    It's just by bgf like two streets down on Emerson.
    not a bad area actualy. The police department is a stones throw away and Amtrak railyard is directly across the street. There's not much around there. Just drunks at night

from a strategic fast police response time and not many viable escape routes it's one of the worse places to rob. But it doesn't sound like these two wouldnhave won any smarts awards. They won the Darwin Award instead.

they could make t-shirts:

father & son
    back to back
    Darwin Award Champions!

but they're dead so I guess no shirts

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My son does club security in Atlanta, inside, and he doesn't carry a gun on the job. Must be a tamer sort place than where these people work.
    Well usualy at a big club it's different than a bar where you don't have backup in an earpiece. I've worked in both (for stress relief). Atlanta would be fun.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    not a bad area actualy. The police department is a stones throw away and Amtrak railyard is directly across the street. There's not much around there. Just drunks at night

from a strategic fast police response time and not many viable escape routes it's one of the worse places to rob. But it doesn't sound like these two wouldnhave won any smarts awards. They won the Darwin Award instead.
    Oh yeah, The Amtrak place(aka FEMA camp). Forgot about that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wonder if they lived in the local section 8 apartments by the police department. Beech grove went to hell as soon as section 8 moved in.
    also increased bus stops which brings in people who don't belong and a lot of older home OWNERS are dying and their homes are being rent out because the housing market fell. Renters not all renters but some, make for an increased crime rate too.
    Plus Walmart. Walmart ****s everything up

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But the guards just did exactly what they were told. "Gimme all your stuff" I assume would include the bullets. They just decided to give them to the bad guys first. :dunno: (Careful what you wish you may regret it, Careful what you wish you just might get it)

they could make t-shirts:

father & son
    back to back
    Darwin Award Champions!

but they're dead so I guess no shirts

They can make them into badges/emblems to adorn their headstones. So all is not lost.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was thinking GA didn't allow gun in bars. But a Google search told me that was fixed in 2014.
    I'd have one in an ankle holster at least. Bouncing years ago I've had a gun and knives pulled on me and also broken bottles. Also had to pick people out of lineups for cutting people in clubs. I've never been to a warm and fuzzy nightclub or stripclub. That's why I haven't been to one in years.
    If you hang out in bad places, bad things find you. And you may end up in jail or in a self defense situation without even thinking it could happen to you. Part of the reason I Dont hang with people who abuse alcohol in public or at parties.

Top Bottom