• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    And this is why you should always carry a gun! I hope the shooters don't loose to much sleep over this. But I am sure they will.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I am sooooo sorry I typed "murder" instead of "homicide" or "justified self defense." I typed what I knew at the time. In the future I'll be sure to submit my posts to the INGO review board for proper title before they are allowed to be posted publicly.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am sooooo sorry I typed "murder" instead of "homicide" or "justified self defense." I typed what I knew at the time. In the future I'll be sure to submit my posts to the INGO review board for proper title before they are allowed to be posted publicly.

Not every killing is a Murder, but that is usually the way to bet, especially for what you see.:D

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    From what I understand, the guards were a mother/son team.

This proves a family that shoots together stands a better chance of living threw a situation like this. I am glad it turned out this way instead of the reversed. I'd bet the elder of the two had the other one convinced that if he were caught with the gun the charges would be less. Well, street justice tried this one. And they were punished to the full extent of the law at hand. No jury was needed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    While this is unconfirmed, I had heard that the 29 year old and 14 year old were Father/Son. If you do the math on that it means he was a Daddy when he was 15. -Jason

That's horrible.... that they father/son, I really don't care about the age the father had his kid.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    While this is unconfirmed, I had heard that the 29 year old and 14 year old were Father/Son. If you do the math on that it means he was a Daddy when he was 15. -Jason

That would be ironic. I guess it would be a fine example of the right way and the wrong way to raise a child. If that turns out to be true I have lost a lot of faith in humanity. I hope it's not true.

Top Bottom