• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Since the police are barring the locals from their homes, are they springing for lodging?

The rooms are already paid for by the tax payers. Just think of it as a sleep over at a not so pleasant summer camp. Don't mind the guys in the drunk tank and the green bologna is tastier than it looks.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Since the police are barring the locals from their homes, are they springing for lodging?

I agree that many of the LAPD's actions are WAY out of line... Mag dumping on innocent civilians , etc. But let's be a little even handed - this crazy sucker is up there with a Barrett 50 BMG and you REALLY want to go home? (Considering that home means within a mile or so?) REALLY? I don't think you can reasonably put THAT one on the cops.... If that much trouble is breaking loose - I will be more than glad to stay the heck away.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I agree that many of the LAPD's actions are WAY out of line... Mag dumping on innocent civilians , etc. But let's be a little even handed - this crazy sucker is up there with a Barrett 50 BMG and you REALLY want to go home? (Considering that home means within a mile or so?) REALLY? I don't think you can reasonably put THAT one on the cops.... If that much trouble is breaking loose - I will be more than glad to stay the heck away.
    50 BMG? And he didn't fire one shot with it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I didn't argue against it being a wise choice not to go home under the circumstances. My argument is with the fact that home is a given person's property of which they are being deprived, and that it is not a choice. It seems to me that the police are doing everything in the book to drive people to siding with team Dorner.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The rooms are already paid for by the tax payers. Just think of it as a sleep over at a not so pleasant summer camp. Don't mind the guys in the drunk tank and the green bologna is tastier than it looks.

That green Bologna ain't all that bad with a serious hang over................;)

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    50 BMG? And he didn't fire one shot with it?

He said that's what he had.... Yeah - I think I'll walk up to him and tell him he's a lying sack of crap.... whaddya think?

I'll take him at his word and stay the heck out of the neighborhood until things errrr.... cool down...

And I personally don't think that either side is terribly right in this whole debacle. I would prefer to see it end with a minimum in the loss of life department.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    CNN: "U.S. Marshalls: A suspect tried to get out the back door of the cabin, but he was pushed back inside."
    So, they deliberately forced him back into a burning building. Guess it doesn't do to cross the kings men. Whatever happened to "put your hands in the air and come out"? He was wanted dead or dead. Nothing else would do for them. **** on justice.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Tracks found leading to horse corral. Hmmmmm.....wonder if he got away.

Guess we'll find out pretty soon one way or the other.

Big Bear Couple Reportedly Held Hostage During Home-Invasion « CBS Los Angeles

In a news conference, Police Chief Charlie Beck said the officers thought the women’s royal blue Toyota Tacoma matched the description of Dorner’s dark-colored Nissan pickup truck.

“Tragically, we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the officers,” said Beck.

No, it is not 'mistaken identity'. It is criminal recklessness.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A bit of a threadjack here, but did anyone else notice those "cabins" are bigger than all the houses in Indiana? (Ok, except for Carmel and Geist)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So, they deliberately forced him back into a burning building. Guess it doesn't do to cross the kings men. Whatever happened to "put your hands in the air and come out"? He was wanted dead or dead. Nothing else would do for them. **** on justice.
    Yessir and we have members here that agree with that sentiment

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Yessir and we have members here that agree with that sentiment

Heck yes. Give up or die. It ain't complicated! Some of you guys really leave me scratching my head. All that hatred, distrust and conspiracy minded stuff is going to eat you up inside.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom