• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. I'm such a bad PITA on INGO that i've never even received so much as a signal infraction the whole time I have been here or even a PM from a mod to set me straight. I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
    I just checked. Are infractions even viewable for members now?
    Its tempting to kill two birds with one stone... Give KG1 an infraction just because he complained about never getting one, and then telling Expat to look and see if he can see it. :lmfao:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Its tempting to kill two birds with one stone... Give KG1 an infraction just because he complained about never getting one, and then telling Expat to look and see if he can see it. :lmfao:
    If anyone is looking for me I'll be in my chair.

1676573838350.png`

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah. Me. In the pic thread the other day. In thread warning was given by gfgt early morning. Check ingo at lunch and 4 reports for people chit chatting again in thread.

I stated was getting tired of reports in that thread being as an in thread warning was given less than 5 hours prior
    That’s not what I would call mocking, more of a publicly, making a point

When I saw him mocking, I thought there was public ridicule, followed by a staff, dogpile, followed by a dedicated thread to facilitate more dog piles.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

When I saw him mocking, I thought there was public ridicule, followed by a staff, dogpile, followed by a dedicated thread to facilitate more dog piles.
    Not even sure if that's what the OPs comment was about, but figured I'd self report.....lol

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I hate when dogs pile up.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    bw thinks I'm really on timeout and doesn't realize GFGT was only joking. I think bw has me on ignore and can't see the context. I wasn't really a PITA but he doesn't like me so he was probably giddy at the thought of me really being on timeout as in temp ban.
    Quoted so bw can read it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Quoted so bw can read it.
    That's ok. I wouldn't want to ruin his perception of me. I'm sure he was pretty stoked when he thought I really got a temp ban. I'm not that bad of a guy in which he perceives me to be. For the record I've never put him on ignore. I've even liked and have made good comments on a number of his posts that I've agreed with since then that he's never seen.

Such is life.

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Anybody currently on staff at this forum?
    Not anymore.

I’ve slept a lot since then, I can’t remember for sure if it was race or civil war related but it was against the rules. I’m not going to name the mod but it was constant complaining about being a mod and having to stop what they were doing to deal with us.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hate when dogs pile up.
    Who said you were out of the corner? :lmfao:
    Not anymore.

I’ve slept a lot since then, I can’t remember for sure if it was race or civil war related but it was against the rules. I’m not going to name the mod but it was constant complaining about being a mod and having to stop what they were doing to deal with us.
    Stop what they are doing to deal with you... that's what the Mods do here!! We have one job, that's it!! :lmfao:

I'm not saying we won't be a bit surly at times, but this Mod Team will be professional.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Not anymore.

I think the one you speak of was a friend of mine. It does get frustrating.

Top Bottom