• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kspa57

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Avon
    His prices on Tula Ammo-the dirty kind are x2 even compared to wally world where its 14.90 Don's 35.99 oh its the .380 the 9mm or 45 are even more.

Colonel D

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indy
    LoL Pop's Rep isnt much better

Went to Pop's last summer for some range time and to browse. I'm always interested in adding to my small arsenal. The range was booked solid, so I looked around a bit and was rebuffed each time I asked a question. Very abrupt responses, making it obvious to me that I was wasting their time in their mind. Other shops in the Indy area actually do appreciate my business (Beech Grove Firearms, Bradis, Elmore's).

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    After purchasing a couple of 9mm pistols a while back, a friend and I went to Don's to shoot. We must have gotten there at the wrong time as the customers appeared to be normal people. The guy who rented us some range time and sold us some targets was sober, polite and knew what he was doing. The range was small with only 6 lanes as I remember, but I did not see anyone doing anything dangerous. My friend and I went through several boxes of our own ammo. When we were done, we paid our bill and left after looking at the display cases. Yes, his firearms prices do seem to be bery high, but the price to shoot seemed reasonable. I never felt threatened or in danger during my brief visit.

I have read all of the bad things about Don's on this site and they all may be well deserved and true. I have not liked him since I first saw him do his tired old "I do not care about making money, I just like to sell guns" routine many years ago. I just had to say that my short visit to his west side store recently, was no different than going to any other indoor gun range---at least this time. Next time, who knows?

Top Bottom