• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    well my wife and i were at circle center mall and i knew that dons was not far away. i had never been there mind you, so i thought i would stop since i enjoy checking out shops ive never been in before. when i walked in there was don to welcome me and point out a few things. as i walk around i started checking out prices and i was thinking ( is this guy for real). i just bought a gen 4 glock 23 for 500 bucks. his were 600 and some change and they were supposed to be 20 percent off. i would hate to see his regular prices! other than that his help would not shut up or just back up and let me look. i understand being helpfull but they were just down right pushy. is this guy as big of a crook as it seems?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    A crook? Perhaps. A no good scum sucking useless con-man who depends on the lowest common denominator and the too dumb to know any better to line his pockets. Yes! Besides that, he's doing more harm to gun ownership than just about anybody else outside of government gun grabbers.

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    yes he is, he has also been in federal trouble with selling guns with serial numbers filed off in the past. I have been there a decent bit in the past and do not reccomend it

SAMSON

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indy, Southside
    Don's Guns!!!!!??????

Didn't you have that feeling that when you left his place you really should rush to the nearest location where you could take a shower and be disinfected??

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    from what i saw, i would consider it robbery for what he had things priced. the one that really got me was a springfield m1 garand mixmaster priced at the every day low price of $2000. i about fell over when i saw that. 650 dollar gun at best. it was a piece of crap.

Top Bottom