Donald J. Trump. Messiah? Poopiehead? Discuss...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Can't help pointing things out where this guy tends to show his real colors. He may have not done it, and it's possible he won't. But given his history I very much doubt he won't and since you seem to have indicated it was important I just had to point it out.

I suppose that I should point out that your raising issues concerning his deficiencies doesn't have much impact on me because I was well aware of his deficiencies before he became a candidate. I can accept these things so long as he maintains his lifelong belief that his personal well-being rests on the well-being of the United States, not the United Nations, and acts accordingly. I can tolerate some locker room banter although I don't approve. I can tolerate his oversized ego. I will grant you that it bothered me more with Obama, but then again, it is more difficult to overlook such things in a sworn enemy. I can tolerate the fact that he is dancing like a hippopotamus. This is to be expected from an outsider, and one of his strongest virtues is that he is an outsider with no loyalties to the swamp. Accepting these things was the cost of having a candidate not beholden to the swamp. No, I don't like accepting them, but I do.

Oh, and as for Charlotte, I have no problem with condemning all thugs equally, regardless of the fact that one set of them are considered pariah while the other set are media darlings.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I suppose that I should point out that your raising issues concerning his deficiencies doesn't have much impact on me because I was well aware of his deficiencies before he became a candidate. I can accept these things so long as he maintains his lifelong belief that his personal well-being rests on the well-being of the United States, not the United Nations, and acts accordingly. I can tolerate some locker room banter although I don't approve. I can tolerate his oversized ego. I will grant you that it bothered me more with Obama, but then again, it is more difficult to overlook such things in a sworn enemy. I can tolerate the fact that he is dancing like a hippopotamus. This is to be expected from an outsider, and one of his strongest virtues is that he is an outsider with no loyalties to the swamp. Accepting these things was the cost of having a candidate not beholden to the swamp. No, I don't like accepting them, but I do.

Oh, and as for Charlotte, I have no problem with condemning all thugs equally, regardless of the fact that one set of them are considered pariah while the other set are media darlings.

that's pretty much where I'm at. I know his shortcomings. I disagree with him on probably more issues than I agree, but generally when I distill out all the noise, the general direction is at least towards the right hemisphere. Bottom line. I'm not voting for a progressive democrat.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    4 or 6 inch heels?

At my age, I can't do heels anymore unless the toe is lifted, too.

kiss-rock-the-nation-starchild-boots.jpg

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Let's get down to brass tacks. This isn't about statues and what happened 150 years ago or even 50 year ago. It's about power and control. Now, and for the foreseeable future.

Trump presents a challenge to the status quo, which both parties and their donors/owners on are threatened by.

Here's the dusky city in the valley leftists want to take us to, as opposed to the shining city on the hill America could be elevated to: Venezuelans Face 25 Years In Prison For "Hate Or Intolerance" | Zero Hedge

Collectivists are just that...they believe in collective guilt, collective penalties for thinking wrongly or not associating with the "correct" people, ideas or transactions. That said, being assigned to that group (take your pick of popular leftist labels) is not done by any rational or consistently applied criteria, else they wouldn't argue the fact the alt-left is similarly douchey to the alt-right.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    that's pretty much where I'm at. I know his shortcomings. I disagree with him on probably more issues than I agree, but generally when I distill out all the noise, the general direction is at least towards the right hemisphere. Bottom line. I'm not voting for a progressive democrat.

It amazes me that this is so hard for some people to understand

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Well, it looks like President Trump was correct when he said the leftists would start going after the Founding Fathers next...yet the media said he was being hyperbolic. :rolleyes:

Chicago Pastor wants statue of George Washington removed and wants to rename parks named for slave owning Presidents.
    Pastor Wants Presidents? Names Removed From Parks Over Ties To Slavery « CBS Chicago

In an interview with CBS anchor Charlie Rose on Monday, the Rev. Al Sharpton suggested that the Jefferson Memorial should be torn down because the man for whom it is named owned slaves.
    “When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you’re asking me to subsidize the insult to my family,” Mr. Sharpton said. “And I would repeat that the public should not pay to uphold somebody who has that kind of background.”
    Black activists want Confederate statues to serve as reminders, lessons - Washington Times

The leftist purges of anything "uncomfortable" for them started long ago. First it was the confederate flag, mascots they didn't agree with, and religious icons at public buildings...then the confederate monuments...and now they are starting to go after the Founding Fathers - and they won't stop there either. It won't be long before the leftists call for the Constitution to be null and void since it was written by white slave owning men. Heck, they have whittled away at it for decades through their politicians and activist judiciary (outright contempt, "living document," etc.). Once they are done with the various physical objects and have sanitized our history, they'll turn their anger toward everyday people - anyone with opposing beliefs...just like the Soviet and Chinese communists did. As a country we've been heading down this road for a while, but the tempo has increased to a fever pitch for one reason - the election of Donald Trump. It wasn't necessarily because of anything Trump said or did, it was because for all his flaws he was elected as a symbol of something far bigger than himself: The rejection of the leftist agenda by everyday Americans...and that has the left extremely scared. Obama's legacy, the left's Messiah, is election of Donald J. Trump! This of course has sent the left into hysterics. Their response is to plow full speed ahead with their agenda and attempt to neutralize Trump and his supporters by labeling and demonizing them using any term that Americans have traditionally opposed: Fascist, Nazi, KKK, racist, bigot, sexist, etc. For me, those labels have almost no meaning now because they have been so abused and twisted to mean essentially anyone who stands against the left and for traditional American values. When simple name calling didn't gain much traction, they resorted to orchestrating an agitprop honeypot in Charlottesville organized by Jason Kessler - a leftist plant, CNN journalist, Occupy Wall Street supporter, and 2x Obama voter. Last Year, When a ?Unite the Right? Leader Was An Occupier Who Voted for Obama | www.independentsentinel.com

Controlled opposition is right out of Rules for Radicals.

The actual Neo-Nazis that were there were just useful idiots. To hell with them all. Think of it like the SA and SS fighting each other in pre-WWII Germany.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, it looks like President Trump was correct when he said the leftists would start going after the Founding Fathers next...yet the media said he was being hyperbolic. :rolleyes:

Chicago Pastor wants statue of George Washington removed and wants to rename parks named for slave owning Presidents.
    Pastor Wants Presidents? Names Removed From Parks Over Ties To Slavery « CBS Chicago

In an interview with CBS anchor Charlie Rose on Monday, the Rev. Al Sharpton suggested that the Jefferson Memorial should be torn down because the man for whom it is named owned slaves.
    “When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you’re asking me to subsidize the insult to my family,” Mr. Sharpton said. “And I would repeat that the public should not pay to uphold somebody who has that kind of background.”
    Black activists want Confederate statues to serve as reminders, lessons - Washington Times

The leftist purges of anything "uncomfortable" for them started long ago. First it was the confederate flag, mascots they didn't agree with, and religious icons at public buildings...then the confederate monuments...and now they are starting to go after the Founding Fathers - and they won't stop there either. It won't be long before the leftists call for the Constitution to be null and void since it was written by white slave owning men. Heck, they have whittled away at it for decades through their politicians and activist judiciary (outright contempt, "living document," etc.). Once they are done with the various physical objects and have sanitized our history, they'll turn their anger toward everyday people - anyone with opposing beliefs...just like the Soviet and Chinese communists did. As a country we've been heading down this road for a while, but the tempo has increased to a fever pitch for one reason - the election of Donald Trump. It wasn't necessarily because of anything Trump said or did, it was because for all his flaws he was elected as a symbol of something far bigger than himself: The rejection of the leftist agenda by everyday Americans...and that has the left extremely scared. Obama's legacy, the left's Messiah, is election of Donald J. Trump! This of course has sent the left into hysterics. Their response is to plow full speed ahead with their agenda and attempt to neutralize Trump and his supporters by labeling and demonizing them using any term that Americans have traditionally opposed: Fascist, Nazi, KKK, racist, bigot, sexist, etc. For me, those labels have almost no meaning now because they have been so abused and twisted to mean essentially anyone who stands against the left and for traditional American values. When simple name calling didn't gain much traction, they resorted to orchestrating an agitprop honeypot in Charlottesville organized by Jason Kessler - a leftist plant, CNN journalist, Occupy Wall Street supporter, and 2x Obama voter. Last Year, When a ?Unite the Right? Leader Was An Occupier Who Voted for Obama | www.independentsentinel.com

Controlled opposition is right out of Rules for Radicals.

The actual Neo-Nazis that were there were just useful idiots. To hell with them all. Think of it like the SA and SS fighting each other in pre-WWII Germany.

Lol, whoever posted that, needs some work on their spatial reasoning skills.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I found that picture that dude took of you from the beach in Australia wearing them....

29d80d6a2b8f4a7ba461c1f6f92b9a78--parliament-funkadelic-george-clinton.jpg

Did PETA ever get over you doing that??? Stupid green hippies....

I am with you Kut...I think those dolphins had as much fun as you....:)

I didn't get into the water further than knee deep at Bondi or Cronulla. I've seen "Jaws," "Mission of the Shark," and "Deep Blue Sea" way too many times.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I didn't get into the water further than knee deep at Bondi or Cronulla. I've seen "Jaws," "Mission of the Shark," and "Deep Blue Sea" way too many times.

I've been watching "Aussie Gold Hunters" and I am amazed at how many ways that continent has to kill you.....I saw where some kid was just knee deep in the water there and some critters literally ate his legs up......

Australian teenager in hospital after sea bug attack - BBC News

Again...He was just "knee deep" and it looks like his lower legs went through a meat grinder.....

"I am fine mom...I am just going to dangle my legs in the water....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've been watching "Aussie Gold Hunters" and I am amazed at how many ways that continent has to kill you.....I saw where some kid was just knee deep in the water there and some critters literally ate his legs up......

Australian teenager in hospital after sea bug attack - BBC News

Again...He was just "knee deep" and it looks like his lower legs went through a meat grinder.....

"I am fine mom...I am just going to dangle my legs in the water....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ans even the things that can't kill you, are absolutely frightening.... spiders as big as your hand, and bats as big as Canadian Geese.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    My wife will not let me set up a trailer at riot sites and sell supplies.
    I would think You would sell out of shields, helmets, pepper spray ect.
    She claims it would not be profitable?

I have decided on my uniform for riot action
    Freddie Mercury leotard
    Chain mail made out of beer tabs
    old leather football helmet
    shield made from the top of a "ninja turtle" sandbox cover
    weapon bullwhip

Some INGO members are already prepared for riot action

Printcraft has a fur padding that cannot be defeated

Kut has a closets full of mesmerizing thongs

Ddrees will engage them in conversation and they will all run away!

Top Bottom