• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I bought a dog off USMC_0311 a while back and want to show her off and see how she compares to others from that litter.

Her name is Daisy and she weighs roughly 25-30lbs give or take. Here she is with my little girl. Daisy's main job will be to protect that little angel.

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    She is VERY mild mannered, and knows how to , sit, stay, lay down, shake, release a toy, fetch, and leave it. we are working on the recall its 90 percent w/out any distractions present.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I have never owned a GS before, does their coat change much from this stage? I love they way she looks now but Im guessing her colors will change a little.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I have never owned a GS before, does their coat change much from this stage? I love they way she looks now but Im guessing her colors will change a little.
    They can change some with this bloodline you might see more red as she gets a little older. I don't think she will change much this littler seems a bit darker and that will bring out the reds more then the tan.:twocents:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    They can change some with this bloodline you might see more red as she gets a little older. I don't think she will change much this littler seems a bit darker and that will bring out the reds more then the tan.:twocents:

I was told GSD's color and pattern changes for up to 2 years...Has that not been your experience?

I'm only on my second GSD(one that is approaching 14 and one that is 6 months) and the oldest one is solid black, so I have no idea about patterns and colors.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I was told GSD's color and pattern changes for up to 2 years...Has that not been your experience?

I'm only on my second GSD(one that is approaching 14 and one that is 6 months) and the oldest one is solid black, so I have no idea about patterns and colors.

From my expereince most of the color changes take place in the first 6 months to a year. Patterns don't seam to change as much as the color.

This is a pic of mom and dad
    picture.php

We have had pups look like each one of them. This litter they seem to tend towards dads colors. Lots of black and some red saddle backs. The only pattern we have seen from them is saddle back.
    Saddlebacks - basically a black saddle
    Sabel - no saddle but lots of colors mostly dark
    All Black - I do not know what thats called

After 3-6 months I can get a good idea what color but at 8 weeks its all most impossible.

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    She wouldn't think it to funny, not a day goes by that she dosn't remind me that I traded her puppies away for guns and ammo. :D

She would take anyone of them back in a heartbeat.

Well, That's a pretty crappy thing to do. Puppies for guns? Geesh...what were you thinking? :D

I totally understand where she is coming from though.

Top Bottom