• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LE1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Bare Arms is a new gun shop in Noblesville. It is at 2370 Conner Street. The staff are awesome, very up to date products and they have new things about every week. The guns are priced right, for example he has a Remmington 700 for $685.00 right now. I hope the people in Hamilton Co. (Noblesville) support this local shop. We have needed one forever!

Thank you:patriot:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Can anybody recommend a good gun store in west central indiana?

If you want to shoot, and try out a few calibers, you aren't too far from Lafayette, drop by Applied Ballistics. Great range to shoot at.

I was at Bradis a week ago (on my birthday), they have an excellent selection to look at. They are on 67 SW of Indy.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I just completed my LGS "Around the World".

Bought one from PSS today. That means I've gotten one from Indy Trading Post, Bradis, PSS, two from BGF and even one from GM.

I've got one "on order" from Indy Gun Safety. Did I leave anyone out?

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Its all good to support your local gun shops, however....these days a few bucks to some is a big deal....if i can find the gun i want online or at a out of town shop....gotta go with it.

I've bought about 3 handguns at Blythes though.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I just completed my LGS "Around the World".

Bought one from PSS today. That means I've gotten one from Indy Trading Post, Bradis, PSS, two from BGF and even one from GM.

I've got one "on order" from Indy Gun Safety. Did I leave anyone out?

We have some really nice shops down around Seymour. Just sayin.

Eric70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Covington
    Yep went and payed off two Mosins that I had in layaway at Tactical Weapons and Supply in Crawfordsville tonight. A 91/30 Tula and a m44 carbine.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Why would I ever buy from a shop?They are always overprices and I can find the same thing at a gun show or an online retailer for cheaper.

I buy a lot from Dave's in Holland, IN. His prices are better than anything that I saw at the Indy 1500 today and he knows my name when I walk in the door. I would pay a little more to support a local gun shop but I'm glad that I don't have to.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Yep, Madison Outdoors. Always has a great variety of guns new and used and seems to always have ammo in stock of every caliber. Ive bought probably over 6 guns and who knows how much ammo there. My GF has now bought two guns there. Of course one was for me :)

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    No, I don't, since Blythe's in Griffith lied to me about the price and reason for the price of transfers.

I do support Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka....

CJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Indy
    I live in North Indy and support Premier & Bradis, both great shops. Friendly, knowledgable, and have a great selection IN stock! You can touch what youre looking at. Sure you can find cheaper prices on line, but factor in shipping and FFL fees. You can't handle merchandise on line or ask a ton of questions, you can't ask a person to show you the weapon you're interested in. I think simply supporting a small shop...not a chain is the right thing to do, period. I hate Walmart, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, and Walmart. Did I mention Walmart?
    Just sayin...

vietboy1st

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Boston, MAss
    oh my god. i wish my local gunshop looked like in that video. it's not even that close. gunshop here only take you 2 mins to finish looking at everything. that how small the place is lol. If you like guns. Don't move to Massachusetts. you will hate the gun law here.

racersden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Evansville
    I supported my local gun store (Meeks Guns) :rockwoot:again purchased Smith and Wesson.
    SW1911TA

SW1911TA_ESeries_108411_L.jpg

I am lucky to have a very good selection to choose from.

Glen

Last edited:

SyntorX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I like my LGS's. There are at least 6 within less than 20-30 minutes from me and go to them all. Plainfield Shooting Supplies, Bradis, Leathers Limited, Guns and Ordinance, Indy Tactical, and the new one in Martinsville-not sure the name. I've bought from each on except the new Martinsville shop.

Top Bottom