• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    AW why not? All the "OC bashers" seem to pull random "facts" out of their arses. :D Why can't we do it too? ;)

:laugh:

Because you're already a bunch of narcissistic, attention-seeking, peace-disturbing, child-hating (though I admit, the willingness to give your guns to five year old girls conflicts here, somewhat...), insecure, paranoid bullies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    What is "extra?" I see the "(self defense)" after it, but at what point does something become "extra?" Even an introductory pistol course is a self defense course if it gives the user the knowledge to use the tool he's going to be carrying. Otherwise, it's just a, what do we call it? Oh, yeah. Just another club.

I see the value in training, but not the necessity. I know, I know. Heretic. So sue me. In all the threads on training, I've only seen one other person with a similar view as mine. He got ripped, so I'll keep my full opinion to myself.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    What is "extra?" I see the "(self defense)" after it, but at what point does something become "extra?" Even an introductory pistol course is a self defense course if it gives the user the knowledge to use the tool he's going to be carrying. Otherwise, it's just a, what do we call it? Oh, yeah. Just another club.

I see the value in training, but not the necessity. I know, I know. Heretic. So sue me. In all the threads on training, I've only seen one other person with a similar view as mine. He got ripped, so I'll keep my full opinion to myself.
    Now you've peaked curious minds :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Oh come on 88GT, we are all friends here tell us how you really feel about it...

Top Bottom