• PB&J with chili?

• Total voters

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Peanut butter sandwich; no jelly. That is good stuff. I never think of it, but always had it as a kid in school.

Mister K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2014
    Central IN
    I too am a Peanut Butter samich chili dipper. Not sure when I picked up that habit. Some of my relatives do the same some don't. Was at some small restaurant once and ordered chili and PB sandwich on the side. Waitress looked at me like I was crazy :n00b:!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Guess I should of included PB, no J option as well.

Still haven't gone to the store! Oh well, going to warm me up a bowl of this chili goodness in just a bit.

Sorry @chezuki, I didn't see your thread last year. But these are very important matters! :P

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My chili is normally a meal in itself and doesn't require a sandwich. That said, if I were going to eat a sandwich it wouldn't be PB (with or without J) it would be a grilled cheese.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm one to eat cream of mushroom soup straight from the can. When I make chili. you can eat it with a fork. That's how the Evilwrench do. I don't give a flying anything what people think, there shall be beans. There shall also be dead cow, tomatoes, and other things. It all cooks low & slow, the seasonings blend and combine. They'll be even better tomorrow, yes they shall. We boil some angel hair, put the chili on a bit of it, sprinkle some cheese (usually monterey jack, never cheddar) and some hot sauce (sriracha is good) on top, then microwave it until the cheese melts. You want a PBJ? You're on your own. I won't object, but I can't imagine why you'd need one.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I'm one to eat cream of mushroom soup straight from the can. When I make chili. you can eat it with a fork. That's how the Evilwrench do. I don't give a flying anything what people think, there shall be beans. There shall also be dead cow, tomatoes, and other things. It all cooks low & slow, the seasonings blend and combine. They'll be even better tomorrow, yes they shall. We boil some angel hair, put the chili on a bit of it, sprinkle some cheese (usually monterey jack, never cheddar) and some hot sauce (sriracha is good) on top, then microwave it until the cheese melts. You want a PBJ? You're on your own. I won't object, but I can't imagine why you'd need one.

You eat the condensed soup right from the can? I eat chili, soup, ravioli, and tamales right out of the can, and my coworkers at work act like I'm a savage. They think I'm even more uncivilized because there is a microwave in the break room, but I see it as unnecessary. It doesn't make me enjoy it anymore, and it wastes more time in my break. Also my brothers were 8 and 10 years older than me, and they didn't like having to make me snacks after school, so my brother just taught me to eat everything out of the can so I wouldn't bother him about making me anything. I've never eaten a condensed soup like that though.

Top Bottom