Primary gun
    Backup gun
    Flashlight
    Extra ammo
    Knife
    Wallet
    Keys
    Cellphone
    Gonna need a trailer hitch on my six to carry the above, let alone handcuffs.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Too many hard core bad guys with too much time in jail with time to practice disarming police officers. Stay away and be a good witness.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    theyre on my belt in between my expandable baton and my ccw badge, directly opposite my double mag holder, my oc spray, and my taser. i need to gain some weight to get some more belt room.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    theyre on my belt in between my expandable baton and my ccw badge, directly opposite my double mag holder, my oc spray, and my taser. i need to gain some weight to get some more belt room.

Take your ccw badge and wear on a chain around your neck - that will make a little room for the police scanner.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Don't you have a pouch for your reflective "CCW" sash?

He can't - it would cover up this sash
    107vqxx.jpg

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    No I don't carry handcuffs.

IMHO:

If I am in public and alone, I will play the good witness to a crime.

If I am in public, alone and a gun is pointed at me, I would weight out my options and react if needed to protect my life.

If I am in public and with family or unarmed friends, I would secure their safety, same rules apply for a gun pointed at me, us, etc.

If I am in my own home/car and someone sneaks in or forces their way in, I go with the previously mentioned attitude about not taking prisoners.. Handcuffs are for prisoners.. Body bags are for the rest..

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    bedroom

I think I'll just keep mine in the bedroom for now! The hot pink velvet on mine might get dirty if I carry them around to much. I'll stick with take'em down and hog tie them!:hehe:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    No I don't carry handcuffs.

IMHO:

If I am in public and alone, I will play the good witness to a crime.

If I am in public, alone and a gun is pointed at me, I would weight out my options and react if needed to protect my life.

If I am in public and with family or unarmed friends, I would secure their safety, same rules apply for a gun pointed at me, us, etc.

If I am in my own home/car and someone sneaks in or forces their way in, I go with the previously mentioned attitude about not taking prisoners.. Handcuffs are for prisoners.. Body bags are for the rest..

Good post, there are too many people that learn how to defeat people trying to place handcuff on them. If you are not trained to put them on, don't even try. Once again, everyone repeat after me...be a good witness.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    So I assume the OP was laughed off the site?

Who in their right mind would carry handcuffs? Bad enough people think of us as vigilantes because we carry guns, carrying handcuffs certainly wouldnt help that.

Top Bottom