• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hmm... I have a family that loves me, my wife loves me, I have a successful career, management loves me, my co-workers love me, but there is a group of really immature guys I work with that give me a hard time...

I really don't let it grind on me that much, but it does get aggravating sometimes when they pile on and make a mockery of me, sometimes I think they may hate me, but I don't let it bother me. It's likely that they're just jealous of the position I'm in and they're trying to make me crack... I won't give them that satisfaction because I really don't give a **** what they think of me, the only people that matter in my life think highly of me so no skin off my back if somebody dislikes me.
    You still in the 'stan?!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't remember a time when I actually thought about how people might feel about me. I don't have the patience for fake people and I've had more than a handful of people that were good friends that I just stopped talking to and never gave it any thought. I don't really understand the effort most people put into being liked.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

As long as people see this in me, I'm OK with how they feel--either way--about me and who I am. If they don't/can't/refuse to see it, I trust in the people who know me well to call me out should I fail to represent what's said above.

Disclaimer: It is not my intent to start a religious discussion--it's my response to the question at hand about who I am. Thank you.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    some people will always dislike you. It doesn't matter why and never ask what you did, it may be you face, your odor or your manor of speech.
    YOu willl always find some people you dislike again you sometimes won't even know why.
    It's simply part of the human condition, so long as they don't get agressive in there dislike just let it go.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    You still in the 'stan?!
    Yup... workin' long days just trying to keep up... found out the other day I'm getting a patent for something weapons related I invented/fabricated a couple weeks ago. :rockwoot:

I kinda like it over here... it's a crap hole for sure, but I like what I'm doing for these guys.:patriot:

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    How would I know?

I am sure there are some people out there that dislike me for some reason or the other. It has only been told to my face once (a USAF Major), and that was over a girl he liked that happened to like me. Most people won't tell you if or why, and I figure if they don't have the honesty to tell you then that is something they have to deal with, not me.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I put people who don't like me into the same category as those who don't like dogs. There's something wrong with them, not me. I'm a nice guy.

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    great comment!

I put people who don't like me into the same category as those who don't like dogs. There's something wrong the them, not me. I'm a nice guy.

I like this response. I feel this way too.

I do everything I can to be a good and kind person. I would never intentionally hurt anyone unprovoked so it really would be something wrong with them and not me. That doesn't mean it doesn't still sting a little sometimes if I know about it but they are the jerks, not me.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yup... workin' long days just trying to keep up... found out the other day I'm getting a patent for something weapons related I invented/fabricated a couple weeks ago. :rockwoot:

I kinda like it over here... it's a crap hole for sure, but I like what I'm doing for these guys.:patriot:

That's just they way the boys your with show there affection... ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No. I have found that if someone does not like me it is because they could not manipulate me into doing for them or joining their way of thinking. To many mistake my kindness for weakness.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    What I have noticed is people DO care what others think of them.
    This is why some "balding" men wear hats and some "chicken-legged" guys wear shorts.
    And why most women wear makeup. :n00b:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom