• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    C`mon no BS guys. I want to know what you guys are about. I have heard good and bad. Are they connected to NWO? Turtle what do you mean by unnatural abilities? Porkpie tell me more I have seen the symbol on car plates and on coats.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    un-natural abilities was a bad term.... How about "extra abilities"
    True psychics, impaths, healers, energy users, energy vampires (sorry no fangs) And those who are vessels for ancient knowlage. Many of atlantian bloodlines are born with wisdom an knowlage. They seem odd and out of touch as they remember deep down the enlightend society they belong too. And find the normals confusing. Some believe the Atlantians where crossed with small amounts of alien DNA. This was said to have helped them advance beyond normal man. psychic connections allow ancient knowlage to be shared and passed on through DNA. I talk to much. stop asking my questions...lol

There are lots of fakers.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Colonel Sanders was the Grand Master of the only important conspiracy!!! :laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo"]YouTube - So I Married An Axe Murderer(colonel sanders scene)[/ame]

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I only believe in one conspiracy. The one espoused by Tim Bedore.
    If you listen to Bob & Tom, and I know lots of you DO, you know of what I speak.
    Tim says that there is an animal conspiracy, perpetrated by the squirrels, with the sole objective of ridding the earth of the human race!
    THIS IS WHY I HUNT!:draw:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    So you believe that some have these abilities? Have you witnessed anything? This is interesting.

One should not ask questions when one is not prepared to believe the answeres.

Not trying to sound like a fortune cookie. It just makes more sence this way.

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    do you beleive in the conspiracies?

No I do not believe in conspiracies. Three people can keep a secret. But only if two of the people are already dead.:twocents:

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I only believe in one conspiracy. The one espoused by Tim Bedore.
    If you listen to Bob & Tom, and I know lots of you DO, you know of what I speak.
    Tim says that there is an animal conspiracy, perpetrated by the squirrels, with the sole objective of ridding the earth of the human race!
    THIS IS WHY I HUNT!:draw:

Tim Bedore is a the only one spreading the word! :rockwoot:

BearArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    I don't believe in pancakes. i.e. 911 collapse. Nobody will ever be able to convince me that the towers fell like they did because of fire.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    :shady:

Lets just say we are all 'sheeple' in a way,

Remember one thing though and its VERY important to understand it. God is ALWAYS in control...

Top Bottom