• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    So I skimmed over the link you posted. Is this guy saying that they fell because of the fire or that they fell unrealistically?

If you think they fell because the planes hit them or because of fire, what flavor is the kool-aid?

If you understand basic metallurgy and physics, it does make sense. When you weaken the metal support structures with the 1500+ dgr. temps and put 1,000s of tons of weight on top of it, well, you know what happens. :cheers:
    As far as conspiracy's... I suspect some, but believe none fully.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I only believe in one conspiracy. The one espoused by Tim Bedore.
    If you listen to Bob & Tom, and I know lots of you DO, you know of what I speak.
    Tim says that there is an animal conspiracy, perpetrated by the squirrels, with the sole objective of ridding the earth of the human race!
    THIS IS WHY I HUNT!:draw:
    It is true! And the animals know it is true!
    Donnie Baker and I are going hunting this weekend.
    We may take his boat if he hasn't sold it yet.
    :ar15:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Heres a couple conspiracy-related flicks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGBM2RzTHo]YouTube - Story of Nibiru[/ame]

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197]Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition[/ame]

BearArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    If you understand basic metallurgy and physics, it does make sense. When you weaken the metal support structures with the 1500+ dgr. temps and put 1,000s of tons of weight on top of it, well, you know what happens. :cheers:
    As far as conspiracy's... I suspect some, but believe none fully.

I do understand basic metallurgy and physics, could the buildings have fallen because of what happened? Sure. but they wouldnt have fallen like they did.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I do understand basic metallurgy and physics, could the buildings have fallen because of what happened? Sure. but they wouldnt have fallen like they did.
    I have WITNESSED with my own two eyes, a SMALL steel framed building in a lumber yard catch fire and burn.
    Not more than 15 minutes of full blown fire, resulted in a total roof collapse! Steel roof girders just plain folded under the weight of a single story steel roof.
    This fact, coupled with years of welding experience tells me two things.
    1) Heat can completely destroy the structural integrity of any steel structure.
    2) Rosie O'Donnell, and her ideological ilk, are complete idiots!
    Guess you can figure where I stand on THIS conspiracy! :twocents:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood

Please don't think I was being critical. As a mechanical engineer I deal with this stuff on a daily basis. Not airplanes and buildings mind you, but more along the lines of things used in manufacturing. Check out this link, I think for the most part it does a good job explaining why what happened, did happen. I will admit though, that some of the formulas are way past me. :D

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I believe there is truth in every lie. I think at a minimum the government knew about and let 9/11 happen. I also believe the worlds banks control a number of high up orgs. I believe in bigfoot. other than that it gets a little too far out for me, stuff like chemtrails, indigo kids, and reptilians.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I must be weird. I do not believe in any of that stuff. The world is full of too many people who like to talk and share their inside information. In this information age, nothing is secret. Anytime someone starts spouting off their pet theory, I roll my eyes and think to myself, moon-bat...

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I like a lot of the theories and joke about them with the family. Like the X-Files poster says "I want to believe". But deep down I don't really believe in most of them. I guess I had the scientific method beat too deeply into me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I believe in a few conspiricies. Not sure about 9/11. I do believe about the Mason's/Illuminati.

First, start with the Denver Airport. look at the pattern of the runways. Then TRY to find photos or video of the Airport under construction. There is an entire city below that Airport. You don't have to believe me. Look for yourself. Next, trace back the history of the Swaztica. Longer before the Nazi's, but why the Nazi's chose the symbol. Then go even farther back and look into the Sumerian Tablets and their translations. They talk about Reptilian Creatures falling from the sky and giving the people great knowledge and power, but enslaving those who refused to follow them. They also speak of Sodom and Gomoah.(SP?) You remember, the two cities in the Bible that God Destroyed by a gigantic fireball... Those cities, too, are mentioned in the Sumerian Tablets.

I could go on and on about this, but I'm already on at least 2 lists. I think this post has just put me on a third... :n00b:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I believe in a few conspiricies. Not sure about 9/11. I do believe about the Mason's/Illuminati.

The Masons? I am a Master Mason. Member of the Scottish RIte, so I received the 32nd degree. I have been friends with a few that even got the 33rd. None of us have ever gotten our checks from controlling the banking system or the world. None of us have ever received any information on the conspiracy that we are supposed to be involved in. The Illuminati document was proven to be a fake and the perp admitted as such, but it lives on since it makes a good story.

I think we will have to be satisfied with the alien government conspiracy as outlined in the X-Files.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The Masons? I am a Master Mason. Member of the Scottish RIte, so I received the 32nd degree. I have been friends with a few that even got the 33rd. None of us have ever gotten our checks from controlling the banking system or the world. None of us have ever received any information on the conspiracy that we are supposed to be involved in. The Illuminati document was proven to be a fake and the perp admitted as such, but it lives on since it makes a good story.

I think we will have to be satisfied with the alien government conspiracy as outlined in the X-Files.

Yeah right, like we are supposed to believe you. :runaway::scared: ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Look, I"m not saying you're wrong or right. Neither of us have proff either way. Just because some document was fake doesn't mean anything. I don't expect those who are mason's to believe in the illuminati.

The X-files is a show. Just like Star Trek. Fun to watch, more fake than hollyhell itself.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Hah. All these conspiracy theories are just a smokescreen to keep you from figuring out what's really going on. The truth is adk;093nm lkuapoiurehacoiaa N0 CARRIER

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hah. All these conspiracy theories are just a smokescreen to keep you from figuring out what's really going on. The truth is adk;093nm lkuapoiurehacoiaa N0 CARRIER

Uh oh. Google came up with NOTHING! :runaway: It MUST be true if google doesn't even know about it!!!!! AH!!!!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Well....of course you would say that....

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I could connect the dots and allow you to see things better. But I feel this might be risky conversation. Be open minded. There are strange truths out there. I am still weak from my cold and my mind is hazy. Energy, wisdom, love, hate, creation and distruction are all circular in nature. You break this circle.... It becomes a line and a strait path to the end.

Top Bottom