• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    "I understand its upsetting when someone says something bad about your product or work, but don't make yourself look worse and "go off" on a potential return customer(s), as I know I will not buy anymore of said product due to the owner's reaction. Just my $.02."

Guys I don't get it? 50 rounds of ammo and we see this? This is childish behavior at best.:twocents: I have to agree with the above quote +1

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Sheeesh. Here I go and subscribe to a thread hoping that I learn something about ammo, and it simply degenerates into a very peculiar weirdness.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Well, at least we know WHY he sells through others! Seriously, bullet, I think it is in customer relations 101 where you don't call customers names. Others that are standing by, or reading on a forum(!) won't understand YOUR response at all.

Like I said earlier somewhere else, I haven't bought ammo for a long, long, time, but now I KNOW what kind I will never buy. ;)

Royal,

If it were me, and you should be as glad as the rest of the world that they aren't me, I would get set up to reload, seriously. Several reasons: #1; you never have to deal with anyone else when you want what you want when you want it, and that dear friend is priceless. #2; It allows you to tailor make ammunition for your firearms, also, priceless.

As I said before, .1% of someone's product being a problem isn't going to make much difference on the company's reputation as a whole. Let that company, or a spokesman "go off" on a customer on a forum on the "WORLD WIDE WEB", now that could cause a problem for the company's reputation!

I have been in the "service" industry since I was 13. It started out as a service station attendent, gas pump jockey and now, for the last 35 years, as a technical service man that repairs, designs and installs, complicated computerized industrial machine controls, and over that 35 years, I have been out of work 3 days that I didn't want to be, but what I learned was this: the customer is ALWAYS the customer. They may be dumb as a box of, well, ammunition in this case, but if I wanted work, I needed to understand they were the customer. The old adage that they were always right is false, they aren't, but they always are the one who buys what I sell. I sell so I can make money, I make money so I can live. You need to learn this bullet if you are going to be as successful as you could be.

Something to think about, sir.

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'll avoid their ammo just on principle at this point. What a load of fail in this thread and the other thread he started to have this one deleted.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Butt Hurt (*), it happens alot on the interwebz, so relax and drink and cool one before myself and others decide that we no longer want to purchase your items because of you getting BHABOOS. (Butt Hurt And Bent Out Of Shape):laugh:

If you want to keep the ammunition, there is nothing I can do about that, other than I did with a offer to buy it all back. I went out of my way to try and satisfy a unhappy customer, and now out of the clear blue sky, you tell me the other boxes are okay and you will keep them. How do you know that box # 3 or box # 4 or box # 5 will not have the same "black snowflakes from hell" and be inaccurate enough where you can't hit a barn?????????????????

To be total honest with you and some of the other members of this Forum, it amazes me that out of a run 50,000 rounds, you have the bad luck to purchase the only box of "bad" ammo with a scenario that I have not had in 25 years of producing well over 60 MILLION rounds of ammunition. Other members talk about "light" loads or "incorrect" crimp, all not knowing what the hell they are talking about since they do not know the facts nor the loading data let alone even seeing this "defective" ammunition!!!!!!!

You talk about the poor customer service I am offering with a mention of insinuating you are; wrong or incapable of properly using the product.

Well, let me say this since I am through with dealing with you after this reply, to come out of no where with "black snowflakes out of hell" is just unbelievable that any one with any intelligence would make such a statement. How can you put into writing that these "black snowflakes" and "can't hit the side of a barn" onto a Forum where you know I will read them sooner or later and then after being called out, find the remaining 4 boxes acceptable to your expectations. And then to call yourself a "satisfied customer" after complaining as you did, I find very amusing to say he least. So, needless to say I am glad you will no longer purchase my ammunition from Chris, I am just sorry that you did not have the courtesy to return the remainder as I had asked.

I am just hoping that the Moderators close this thread since after this response, I think & hope all on the INGO Forum know where I stand on your criticism of my product!

I shall not lower myself to respond to anything more you may say since I have already concluded what type of person you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Wow. I haven't seen over reacting like this since the Maxpedition CEO melt down.:rolleyes:

Kinda glad I never bought any of his ammo now....:shady:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have to say I got this ammo from Indiana Supply Depot at the FW gun show. Very shortly after my initial post the owner Cwood pm'ed me immediately with an offer of exchange. Talk about hella good customer service. He was a pleasure to deal with at the show, and I really look forward to buying from him again! Four thumbs up.

cwood is a good person to deal with. He's always treated me right. And I much prefer to do my business with him.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    The manufacturer should've been contacted first. It's not like we're talking about Federal or Winchester, it's someone here on INGO.

If I got something bad from Bradis I wouldn't come on here and cry about it so Shooter521 and the rest of the crew could be blindsided the next time they logged on INGO. :rolleyes:

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol

I shall not lower myself to respond to anything more you may say since I have already concluded what type of person you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...This alone is enough to disgust me. The one I feel for here is cwood...he handled this superbly, BUT his supplier is trying to kill his (cwoods) business for no apparent reason.

BB...maybe you should step away from the powder for a minute...I think it's going straight to your head!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I am just hoping that the Moderators close this thread since after this response, I think & hope all on the INGO Forum know where I stand on your criticism of my product!

I really wish we could still neg rep.

:popcorn:

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    The manufacturer should've been contacted first. It's not like we're talking about Federal or Winchester, it's someone here on INGO.

If I got something bad from Bradis I wouldn't come on here and cry about it so Shooter521 and the rest of the crew could be blindsided the next time they logged on INGO. :rolleyes:

:bs: If I buy something from a retailer, anything, and have a problem in any way, I contact the retailer. :twocents:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    cwood is a good person to deal with. He's always treated me right. And I much prefer to do my business with him.

Yes he is ! I have bought the product in question from him and never have had any issues with it.

It may just be a funky lot, I hope, as I bought 5 boxes of reloads made by a company that rhymes with recession partridge. Don't naming names, like I said, it may just be a lame bunch and I have another 200 rounds before I pass final judgement.

You bought 5 boxes (250 rds ) and the first 50 didn't perform as you would of liked ? If this is correct, why the world wouldn't you take him up on the offer and get a full refund ? Just seems to make much more sense rather than as you put it "HOPE" the remaining would work to your satisfaction.

:

+1 Could of been handled much better from both parties...

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I'll avoid their ammo just on principle at this point. What a load of fail in this thread and the other thread he started to have this one deleted.
    +1 to this.

I can't imagine this coming from the owner at all. Completely over the top and unnecessary.

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I agree, I know what I meant but I didn't put it into words right. My point is starting a thread and mocking a name of an INGO members business was not needed.

Did you read the OP as being mean spirited? Cause I didn't... I understand your point, but I don't think this was meant to bash anyone.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    cwood should have been contacted first. He would have done what was right. Once the deal was done and fixed, then and only then should a thread been made.

And it should have been to commend cwood and the manufacturer to make things right.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I didn't want to post on this thread, but I feel I should now. Cwood (CHRIS) is a great guy to deal with, I would keep buying ammo from him. If I have to deal with the owner of the ammo company, After reading his reply, I would rather not buy his ammo, just wrong the way he reply to RoyalTenenbaum:(

Top Bottom