• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yeah, you got it wrong. You made an unsubstantiated claim based in opinion; whereas the instances I cite are based on very specific, factual issues. In such cases where opinion is interjected, and a generalization implied. I am free to insert a competing statement to weaken that opinion.

Our whole exchange started with this...

You do know, that this probably is the last thing the Trump team needs, right? Putin trolling Comey, and thus (by default) attempting to help Trump? Yeah, this won't quiet any of the accusations the president is currently trying to fend off.

You consider that to be something other than an unsubstantiated claim based in opinion? LOL!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Our whole exchange started with this...

You consider that to be something other than an unsubstantiated claim based in opinion? LOL!

Yeah, it completely is... and, your point is? ...because it has nothing to do with the part you're trying to challenge.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yeah, it completely is... and, your point is? ...because it has nothing to do with the part you're trying to challenge.

Ummm... because what I was challenging was an "unsubstantiated claim based in opinion," which you now agree is exactly that (see bold part above). Nonetheless, you tried to claim "the instances I cite are based on very specific, factual issues." My point being that your claims are not "based on very specific, factual issues," but instead are an "unsubstantiated claim based in opinion." A point that you have already agreed with (see bold part above).

Are you trying to take Sean Spicer's job?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ummm... because what I was challenging was an "unsubstantiated claim based in opinion," which you now agree is exactly that (see bold part above). Nonetheless, you tried to claim "the instances I cite are based on very specific, factual issues." My point being that your claims are not "based on very specific, factual issues," but instead are an "unsubstantiated claim based in opinion." A point that you have already agreed with (see bold part above).

Are you trying to take Sean Spicer's job?

I don't think you're following how this conversation is unfolding... but whatever.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The President needs to stop tweeting. It's not helping him. I truthfully do not believe he has done anything Illegal at all. He is being sabotaged at every turn.
    i do believe comey is the source of more than just the memo leak and he should be prosecuted even just for the one leak. Comey is all about himself. The FBI regardless has been out of control since probably it's inception. It does not have the respect of many Americans nor our trust. Many of the "special agents" come across (because they are) as cocky and above us peasants. The agent in charge of the shooting yesterday probably whacked off to the news footage of himself afterwards.
    i believe law enforcement and especially the federal government should help the people and not be out to get us. The FBI and other alphabet agencies are out to get us from the top, or at least that's the perception.

this whole special prosecutor is bs and a total waste of tax dollars. I hope the president uses his LEGAL authority and fires them.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    You do know, that this probably is the last thing the Trump team needs, right? Putin trolling Comey, and thus (by default) attempting to help Trump? Yeah, this won't quiet any of the accusations the president is currently trying to fend off.

More chaos and figurative fratricide within the US? It's exactly what Putin wants... a weak US.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And the image returns.....:faint:

We can deal with this the hard way...

eyebleach.jpg

...or the easier way...

eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg

Attachments

• eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg
      eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 0

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Given that Comey publicly testified, under oath before Congress, that he INTENTIONALLY leaked those memos, he should be facing an indictment of at least one felony with the potential for up to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.

Oh, wait... his buddy is the special prosecutor and the nation's laws don't apply if you are #RESIST-ing.

Doubtful Comey will face any indictment. It's just not politically possible. Kut would come on INGO and claim the administration is just punishing its enemies. And we all know the political clout Kut has in DC. It's just a non-starter issue. Lolz.

Top Bottom