• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    The bottom line here is that this is happening because the Dems had been told by their media sycophants that their candidate was a sure thing, and their candidate was such a smug, arrogant ******* that she didn't even go to Wisconsin or Michigan to campaign.
    Their candidate was engaged in grossly illegal behavior with classified information, an infraction that the Obamatons were well on the way to fully burying, then the candidate's husband sneaked onto the AG's plane to "talk about grandchildren and recipes" because...well...just because.
    The Dems' candidate destroyed evidence of the extent and content of her wrongdoing by deleting tens of thousands of her e-mails and we were supposed to just trust her that she did the right thing there, and the Obamatons were more than okay with that.
    Then, the FBI granted such latitude to their sham of an investigation that totally neutralized their ability to coerce factual answers, making a halfass attempt to find the deleted e-mails that Trump sarcastically commented to the press that "maybe the Russians can find them," a comment that drove the Dems into a frenzy because you just don't make fun of them and get away with it.
    Then, when Trump won, the Dems' totally lost their minds, not a far leap that, and they've been plumbing the depths of madness ever since.

Excuse me while I point and laugh.

bottom line I DIDN'T LIKE HER ETHER (Hillary that is) but i will be dammed if i will not want the TRUTH OUT if he (trump) is in any way connected to Russia he needs to be gone and we need to have another election (i don't care for Mike too religious for my taste {can believe anything you want but don't try to force me to believe what you do})

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    bottom line I DIDN'T LIKE HER ETHER (Hillary that is) but i will be dammed if i will not want the TRUTH OUT if he (trump) is in any way connected to Russia he needs to be gone and we need to have another election (i don't care for Mike too religious for my taste {can believe anything you want but don't try to force me to believe what you do})

Don't try to force you to believe?
    That's hilarious, especially coming from an ANTIFA wannabee.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The bottom line here is that this is happening because the Dems had been told by their media sycophants that their candidate was a sure thing, and their candidate was such a smug, arrogant ******* that she didn't even go to Wisconsin or Michigan to campaign.
    Their candidate was engaged in grossly illegal behavior with classified information, an infraction that the Obamatons were well on the way to fully burying, then the candidate's husband sneaked onto the AG's plane to "talk about grandchildren and recipes" because...well...just because.
    The Dems' candidate destroyed evidence of the extent and content of her wrongdoing by deleting tens of thousands of her e-mails and we were supposed to just trust her that she did the right thing there, and the Obamatons were more than okay with that.
    Then, the FBI granted such latitude to their sham of an investigation that totally neutralized their ability to coerce factual answers, making a halfass attempt to find the deleted e-mails that Trump sarcastically commented to the press that "maybe the Russians can find them," a comment that drove the Dems into a frenzy because you just don't make fun of them and get away with it.
    Then, when Trump won, the Dems' totally lost their minds, not a far leap that, and they've been plumbing the depths of madness ever since.

Excuse me while I point and laugh.

Conjecture. Possibly true, but not proven. After all, the FBI says that there was no crime.

Kut (waits)

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Conjecture. Possibly true, but not proven. After all, the FBI says that there was no crime.

Kut (waits)

Show me the active duty military man who would have gotten away with a tiny fraction of that, then we can talk about the lack of illegality.
    Hillary Clintoon got away with it because the entire Demoncrap apparatus would tolerate nothing getting in the way of their anointed candidate's electoral aspirations.
    The great irony is that they would have done much better by immediately jettisoning her the moment that her outrageous behavior first surfaced, then had rapidly nominated a far stronger candidate without the stench of scandal that follows the Clintoons like a trail of slime.
    The Demoncraps very likely would have won had they done that, but no, they believed that they owed it to Clintoon to keep her propped up no matter the consequences.
    They weren't about to let mere matters of the law and electoral realities interfere with their Social Justice Warrior (TM) agenda.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yup, people would be accusing Obama of a cover-up had he fired him.

Oh, you must be talking about how vigorously the media went after Emperor O when he:
    1) Used the NSA to spy on ordinary Americans, in direct contravention of the FISA statutes
    2) Used the IRS to squelch the ability of conservative groups to have the same right to 501(c4) status enjoyed by their liberal counterparts by deliberately delaying their application process
    3) Used the NSA to spy on members of the media
    4) Used the NSA to spy on, then leak the names of those spied on in Team Trump, a naked attempt to harness the power of the state to subvert the electoral process
    And the media were so upset by all this abuse of power that they collectively yawned.
    What makes you so sure that thee would have been any repercussions from them had Emperor O fired Comey?

You're funny.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Kut (waits)

Hi Kut, glad to see you got back safely, sorry to see you posting again.

Actually, if you had ever worked for Government handling classified material and experienced the rigors of handling and storage requirements you might feel differently.

I received a reprimand, because someone else had stamped a sheet of paper SECRET and left it unsecured in my office in a SCIF. It was not actually classified, I had not done it but I received the reprimand. Had they used a different stamp that signified Compartmentalized material I may have been Court Martialed.

Petraes went to jail over much less that Comey admitted Hillary did, before he in effect acquitted her.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I..................uh.................err.............Really.

And this is why Comey should have been fired last year.

I always wondered who people are accusing of "covering up" for Hillary? Comey? Did he do the investigation? If not, are we questioning the integrity of the agents who conducted the investigation? Or did they give Comey the smoking gun and he decided to do nothing with it and the agents would be ok with that? There are plenty of leaks in the USDOJ and if Comey had done something like that feel confident that there would have been quite an uproar. Having seen similar accusations regarding my dept, politics, and investigations (on a much smaller scale of course), I have learned long ago that much of what we THINK we (the public) know is rarely very accurate. Much of what we know comes from various media sources and are often inaccurate.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Hi Kut, glad to see you got back safely, sorry to see you posting again.

Actually, if you had ever worked for Government handling classified material and experienced the rigors of handling and storage requirements you might feel differently.

I received a reprimand, because someone else had stamped a sheet of paper SECRET and left it unsecured in my office in a SCIF. It was not actually classified, I had not done it but I received the reprimand. Had they used a different stamp that signified Compartmentalized material I may have been Court Martialed.

Petraes went to jail over much less that Comey admitted Hillary did, before he in effect acquitted her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-are-not-really-alike/?utm_term=.cc12ef2a70f0

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I always wondered who people are accusing of "covering up" for Hillary? Comey? Did he do the investigation? If not, are we questioning the integrity of the agents who conducted the investigation? Or did they give Comey the smoking gun and he decided to do nothing with it and the agents would be ok with that? There are plenty of leaks in the USDOJ and if Comey had done something like that feel confident that there would have been quite an uproar. Having seen similar accusations regarding my dept, politics, and investigations (on a much smaller scale of course), I have learned long ago that much of what we THINK we (the public) know is rarely very accurate. Much of what we know comes from various media sources and are often inaccurate.

When Comey had his press conference he listed several things that had been found in her e mails that were against the law, and then misquoted the law, stating that it required intent. The law requires no intent, only sloppiness.

Please read my previous post. The only thing I did wrong was not to preform a comprehensive search of my office every day before I left. Had it been just a little different I could have been in Leavenworth for ten years.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

It’s possible that prosecutors will try to bring the same charge against Clinton or her aides. But the question is: Did they knowingly send classified information?

Knowing and intent are NOT in the least required by the espionage act.

We will never know the extent of what Petreaus had in his notes. To this day there are things that I have to be careful not to divulge. There are single words that I know that are actually classified Top Secret Compartmentalized.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Knowing and intent are NOT in the least required by the espionage act.

We will never know the extent of what Petreaus had in his notes. To this day there are things that I have to be careful not to divulge. There are single words that I know that are actually classified Top Secret Compartmentalized.

My clearance never went that high (confidential), but anyone in the military who has one is immediately familiar with the standard "I can neither confirm nor deny" statement.
    Hell, even stating the top speed and range of any military ship, plane, or missile is classified and can (and has) get a military member locked up, even though those numbers are published in Jane's and other publications.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Show me the active duty military man who would have gotten away with a tiny fraction of that, then we can talk about the lack of illegality.
    Hillary Clintoon got away with it because the entire Demoncrap apparatus would tolerate nothing getting in the way of their anointed candidate's electoral aspirations.
    The great irony is that they would have done much better by immediately jettisoning her the moment that her outrageous behavior first surfaced, then had rapidly nominated a far stronger candidate without the stench of scandal that follows the Clintoons like a trail of slime.
    The Demoncraps very likely would have won had they done that, but no, they believed that they owed it to Clintoon to keep her propped up no matter the consequences.
    They weren't about to let mere matters of the law and electoral realities interfere with their Social Justice Warrior (TM) agenda.

Mike Flynn? :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, you must be talking about how vigorously the media went after Emperor O when he:
    1) Used the NSA to spy on ordinary Americans, in direct contravention of the FISA statutes
    2) Used the IRS to squelch the ability of conservative groups to have the same right to 501(c4) status enjoyed by their liberal counterparts by deliberately delaying their application process
    3) Used the NSA to spy on members of the media
    4) Used the NSA to spy on, then leak the names of those spied on in Team Trump, a naked attempt to harness the power of the state to subvert the electoral process
    And the media were so upset by all this abuse of power that they collectively yawned.
    What makes you so sure that thee would have been any repercussions from them had Emperor O fired Comey?

You're funny.

It's even funnier that you think that wheels that turned that machine suddenly stopped. Can I get a show of hand of people who think the NSA has actually stopped spying on people it isn't supposed to be spying on? ....yep, didn't think so.

Top Bottom