• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    As sovereign entities tribes have seen countries come and go and we have survived the United States and we will survive what ever comes next.

The United States tried to take our language and religion from us by force and yet we are still here with both.

We didn't become "U.S. citizens" until 1924 and yet we survived.

The failure or demise of the U.S. will only cause us adjust, nothing more.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Please share

I voted for Obama, and will again. He changed a lot of things in a positive way for native americans and this country's tribes are better for it. So yes, it has worked out well for me.

Please give us some examples so we can be clued in of ANYTHING positive from this guy.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I voted for Obama... :nuts: ...and admit now, it was a bad choice. In retrospect, I would have written in a candidate
    What made you pull the lever for him? Some people it's obvious why they voted for him. You, however, don't seem to fit any of my pre-existing categories. I'm really curious now. (And none of that is a flame in any way.)

As sovereign entities tribes have seen countries come and go and we have survived the United States and we will survive what ever comes next.

The United States tried to take our language and religion from us by force and yet we are still here with both.

Another America-hater. And yet, despite your disdain for the Republic, you seem to have no qualms about being a part of it enough to reap the benefits she offers, highlighting the finer points of hypocrisy for us. Thank you.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL

:dunno:

By the way, before the US existed, these beloved "sovereign" nations were perfectly content murdering, raping, pillaging and enslaving each other. I don't feel bad for the fact that they failed to move out of the stone age prior to 1776.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I voted for Obama, and will again. He changed a lot of things in a positive way for native americans and this country's tribes are better for it. So yes, it has worked out well for me.

Native Americans are perhaps the best illustration of what happens when government "helps" a people.

Big government has been devastating to Native Americans.

fearless leader only advances even bigger government.

I wish you well.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Native Americans are perhaps the best illustration of what happens when government "helps" a people.

Big government has been devastating to Native Americans.

fearless leader only advances even bigger government.

I wish you well.

Actually his sentiments expressed here were decidedly Anti-American so he's found his man.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well, at least you're one of the few who has the balls to just come out and say you hate America, instead of all the double talking your fearless leader does. Maybe you should run for office, you have more integrity than your hero.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Between Satan and fearless leader, I have more respect for Satan.

Satan is very up front about his final goals. We only deceive ourselves into thinking his intent is anything else.

fearless leader, on the other hand, exercises an active deceit.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'm pretty conservative and I was going to vote for McCain, but then I thought, "What if that SOB nominates some jackass as the Undersecretary of the Office of Policy and Strategic Planning in the Department of Commerce? Then we'll be ****ed!" That being the case, I just stayed home...

I won't criticize your choice, we all have to do what we have to do, but will use this post as an excellent example of, "Payback is a *****!" :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Im completely on DHaines level ... I voted for Obama, and the main reason was because of McCains VP choice. Once she started "trying" to make jokes at the vp debate i was through with her.

Honestly i dont know, and havent heard, what McCain would have done differently than Obama. The only difference i can see if McCain is elected, would be that we would have a VP that thinks she would be good with foreign affairs, because she can see Russia from her house, thinks Africa is a country, etc etc etc. How someone as airheaded as Palin or the new Palin, Miss pray the gay away Bachman, even get the oppertunity to run and be so well known to actually get people to v ote for them, is beyond me.

Until there is some accountability in Washington, i dont see myself voting again. I dont think if a candidate can deliver what he runs on, he should resign simple as that. To say anything to get elected, and not do ANY of it, pisses me off above all else.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana

Well that is actually funny.....At least your honest about it. :n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I did not vote for him.
    I really truly believe that a very high percentage of people that voted for him only did so to be voting for the black guy. They wanted to be able to pat themselves on the back and say "Look how good I am, I voted for a black president". I voted against him, not because he is black, but because I saw through his hope and change BS.

And what did the McCain/Palin ticket offer? Neither camp had any real answers to major questions like job creation, or war exit strategies.

Just wondering why some people voted for McCain, it's easy to see why people would vote for Obama after the 8 years of Bush. I think people (mostly) voted for Obama because he wasnt a republican like the pres of the previous 8 years

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My voting record for President:
    80 Reagan
    84 Reagan
    88 Bush
    92 Bush
    96 Dole
    00 Bush
    04 Bush
    08 McCain (while holding my nose)
    12 ABBO ...Any Body BObummer

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    This thread has been quite revealing and informative. I'm surprised by the number of people who A: Voted for Obama and B: Are admitting it - All while on a forum that is HEAVILY conservative/libertarian when it comes to political views.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    This thread has been quite revealing and informative. I'm surprised by the number of people who A: Voted for Obama and B: Are admitting it - All while on a forum that is HEAVILY conservative/libertarian when it comes to political views.

I think its hilarious how most people will vote for "Their party" reguardless of who is running..... And then always blame the "other" party for anything going wrong in the country

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I think its hilarious how most people will vote for "Their party" reguardless of who is running..... And then always blame the "other" party for anything going wrong in the country

The Democrat party owned the white house and 100% of congress for the past two years until November. Yeah, they hold the blame. WAKE UP!

Top Bottom