• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    On the ground in Debaltseve with Vice. Nice to see the Russian fighters admit Russia's involvement.

[video=youtube_share;-ZjbYXF6yi0]http://youtu.be/-ZjbYXF6yi0[/video]

[video=youtube;OP1GN_oMd48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP1GN_oMd48[/video]
    Russian humanitarian aid is what they are talking about,from the same news source as your post.In the video I posted they make it clear the Russian military is not helping,they are on their own other than humanitarian aid.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/uk...nazi-symbols-helmets-ukraine-soldiers-n198961

United Nations/World Health organization aid convoy reaches rebel controlled city of Donetsk.
    http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-t...ions-aid-convoynetsk-as-part-of-un-aid-convoy
    I will add Germany and Poland have both sent aid to "Russian" rebels as well.Of course the aid from Germany was blocked by Kiev,and had to enter from Poland into rebel controlled cities.
    Convoy carrying German aid crosses into Ukraine, goods to be distributed in the east | neurope.eu

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    http://www.un.org.ua/images/stories/FINAL_OHCHR_seventh_report_Ukraine_20.11.14_before_launch.pdf

UN Human Rights reports on Ukraine.
    UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine - United Nations in Ukraine
    Latest in English.
    http://www.un.org.ua/images/stories/FINAL_OHCHR_seventh_report_Ukraine_20.11.14_before_launch.pdf

To be sure it list terrible things about both sides,but the mass graves of ethnic Russian civilians found by United Nations Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (HRMMU) in cities occupied by militia's supporting the Kiev government are the likely reason Germany,France,and Poland have supported the cease fire so strongly and sent aid into rebel controlled areas.

n 3 October, an adviser to the SBU Head
    presented a map marking the location of
    “concentration camps, torture sites
    of punitive bodies of terrorist organisations, places of torture
    and executions of local population”. According to him, the map is based on the testimonies of
    witnesses received through an SBU hotline, and the locations were “verified by satellite photos,
    intercepted telephone calls between members of the armed groups, SBU intelligence data, and
    by testimonies of detained and arrested perpetrators”.
    The map lists five places where ‘local residents were tortured, killed and buried’ by the
    armed groups: ‘fiv
    e bodies in a pit in Nyzhnia Krynka’ (it is not clear whether this is the same
    grave as the one mentioned below; ‘mass graves’ in Sloviansk (described above); ‘numerous
    hastily made graves close to fighters’ camp near the Izium
    -
    Sloviansk highway’; and ‘the
    burial
    of 30 civilians in Telmanivskyi district’.
    The requests of the
    HRMMU to the SBU to provide additional details concerning these
    cases have so far not been met. The HRMMU was only informed that criminal cases had been
    initiated and an investigation
    was being carried out.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    U.S. Investment Fund Siguler Guff & Company Acquires 50% of Container Terminal Ilyichevsk
    [h=1]U.S. Investment Fund Siguler Guff & Company Acquires 50% of Container Terminal Ilyichevsk[/h]The American private equity investment firm Siguler Guff & Company sealed the deal to acquire a share in the private enterprise “Container Terminal Illyichevsk” (CTI). Siguler Guff & Company with over $10 billion of assets under management is operating across three continents. The new investor indirectly owns 50% share in CTI. Management of the New York-based company

Together with Siguler Guff & Company, CTI is now owned by German forwarding company SRR Deutschland with 25% share in the company, and by CEO of CTI, a citizen of Ukraine Andrey Pavlyutin, who owns another 25%.

This is a Ukrainian port.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    U.S. Investment Fund Siguler Guff & Company Acquires 50% of Container Terminal Ilyichevsk

The American private equity investment firm Siguler Guff & Company sealed the deal to acquire a share in the private enterprise “Container Terminal Illyichevsk” (CTI). Siguler Guff & Company with over $10 billion of assets under management is operating across three continents. The new investor indirectly owns 50% share in CTI. Management of the New York-based company

Together with Siguler Guff & Company, CTI is now owned by German forwarding company SRR Deutschland with 25% share in the company, and by CEO of CTI, a citizen of Ukraine Andrey Pavlyutin, who owns another 25%.

This is a Ukrainian port.

Private business. What's the problem?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Private business. What's the problem?

Nothing and everything.The company was nationalized from private ownership(Russian/German private ownership),and then sold to an American and German companies.
    The company responsible for the nationalization and sale(Kiev based law firm with ties to many global companies). http://www.astapovlawyers.com/brochures/M_A_eng.pdf
    http://www.seanews.com.tr/article/worldship/78270/National-Container-Company/
    [SIZE=-1]NATIONAL Container Company, a container terminal operator in Russia and the CIS, announced that the name of its Ukrtranscontainer terminal in Ukraine has been officially changed to Container Terminal Ilyichevsk (CTI).

It said in a statement that the change of the name is "aimed to emphasize the company's business area and geographical location as the only container terminal in Ilyichevsk port."

How the 39 year old Andrey Pavlyutin recived a 25% share and became CEO of the formerly Russian/German owned port terminal only Kiev could answer.I guess it really is who you know.Glad they made [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"a citizen of Ukraine" clear in the press release because that is relevant after removing the former ownership.

History of National Container Company,the former owner of the port.In short though,NCC built the port terminal[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1] Ilyichevsk[/SIZE] spending more than 56 million modernizing it since 2006.The Germany company Eurogate owned a 20% stake in NCC,which explains why they now own 25% of the nationalized and resold port.The goal was to remove Russian ownership,not **** off the Germans.As long as we are only stealing from the bad guys(Russian's),no problem right?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Container_Company

From the original article.
    [/SIZE]
    On January 27, 2015, the agreement between CTI and ICSP was terminated by Odesa regional commercial court at the suit of ICSP. Arguing that the termination of the contract contradicted, among other legal provisions, the Law of Ukraine “On Sea Ports of Ukraine”(of course this law was changed by Kiev to nullify the Russian contract), CTI has appealed the respective court ruling.
    IE NCC(CTI) was not Ukrainian enough for the Odesa court so why not sell their terminal to the American's?Which is exactly what they did.Wonder who all those US dollars went to?
    It is theft.American companies purchased the port terminal built by a Russian company.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Violent deaths of Putin opponents April 2003 - Liberal politician Sergey Yushenkov assassinated near his Moscow home
    July 2003 - Investigative journalist Yuri Shchekochikhin died after 16-day mysterious illness
    July 2004 - Forbes magazine Russian editor Paul Klebnikov shot from moving car on Moscow street, died later in hospital
    October 2006 - Investigative journalist Anna Politkovskaya shot dead outside her Moscow apartment
    November 2006 - Former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko died nearly three weeks after drinking tea laced with polonium in London hotel
    January 2009 - Human rights lawyer Stanislav Markelov and journalist Anastasia Baburova shot dead in Moscow
    July 2009 - Russian activist Natalia Estemirova shot dead in North Caucasus while investigating many human rights abuses in Chechnya
    November 2009 - Lawyer Sergei Magnitsky dies of injuries in police custody after exposing alleged tax police corruption
    March 2013 -Boris Berezovsky, former Kremlin power broker turned Putin critic, found dead in his UK home

BBC News - Boris Nemtsov murder: Girlfriend still held by police

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    hillary-clinton-reset-russia-take-ukraine-idiot-138891811887.jpeg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If it was a sniper shot, I wouldn't have been surprised if Putin took it himself.

I was stepping out of my car this morning, holding an open can of V8. I stepped onto a patch of ice, and slid a bit. It wasn't much of a slide, but my driver-side window looked as though I'd been taken out by a sniper.

Unrelated, just reminded me of that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was stepping out of my car this morning, holding an open can of V8. I stepped onto a patch of ice, and slid a bit. It wasn't much of a slide, but my driver-side window looked as though I'd been taken out by a sniper.

Unrelated, just reminded me of that.

Well, last week, I fell down a flight of icey steps, probably 12 or so. The people that saw it thought I broke my neck. Just a really bad ankle sprain, and bruised pride.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well, last week, I fell down a flight of icey steps, probably 12 or so. The people that saw it thought I broke my neck. Just a really bad ankle sprain, and bruised pride.

Did your "Pride" hit every step on the way down?

Mine always does.... :(
    Bruising one's pride can be a pain in the ass!

Top Bottom