• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-iran-attack-on-embassy-compound

Also:

The U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division's alert brigade has been issued orders to deploy rapidly to Kuwait amid the unrest in Baghdad, three U.S. defense officials told Fox News on Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/troops-middle-east-baghdad-embassy-kuwait

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Waiting for the usual suspects to side with this terrorist the same way they did Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and members of MS-13.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    CBS had a "special report" not too long ago. The female reporter asked the correspondent if he thought Trump was involved in the decision. Within 2 minutes they were trying to point fingers (in a bad way) towards Trump. The media makes me sick....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    CBS had a "special report" not too long ago. The female reporter asked the correspondent if he thought Trump was involved in the decision. Within 2 minutes they were trying to point fingers (in a bad way) towards Trump. The media makes me sick....

Is that honestly a “bad” thing if he ordered it? Taking out a top general that operating against our forces in Iraq. Now, I opposed pulling out of the Iran deal, but that ship has sailed. Iran is now directlyputting American lives in danger. I might throw up, but I might have to give the president credit for something else.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is that honestly a “bad” thing if he ordered it? Taking out a top general that operating against our forces in Iraq. Now, I opposed pulling out of the Iran deal, but that ship has sailed. Iran is now directlyputting American lives in danger. I might throw up, but I might have to give the president credit for something else.
    Twice in one week? Kut my friend, I’m sorry to say, I don’t think you’re gonna make it, you’ve probably got 1 agree with Trump left before “the big one”!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You have to wonder if somebody knew this Iranian general was in town, doing something. The embassy attack may not have done as he wanted so he and the militia chief decided maybe the best bet was to get out of town thinking that their plans had been compromised. That somebody also seems to have known his departure route and times allowing this ambush to have been quickly set up. Hats off to good intel and quick reaction by the ones finishing the job.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Now Iranian intelligence will have to start a guessing game to figure out how an important guy like this and his operation were so badly compromised. CIA? Mossad? It's going to keep them busy for a while.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You have to wonder if somebody knew this Iranian general was in town, doing something. The embassy attack may not have done as he wanted so he and the militia chief decided maybe the best bet was to get out of town thinking that their plans had been compromised. That somebody also seems to have known his departure route and times allowing this ambush to have been quickly set up. Hats off to good intel and quick reaction by the ones finishing the job.

YF4yX42.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Considering President Trump's recent relationship squabbles with CIA/FBI people, and his friendly relationship with Israel, my money would be on Mossad providing the intel, and US military finishing the job. We'll probably never know for sure.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    US has confirmed responsibility for killing Quds commander and says Trump ordered the attack.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/02/middleeast/baghdad-airport-rockets/index.html

So no one is denying anything. Makes you wonder if this is in response to the Ayatollah taunting Trump a couple days ago.
    “That guy has tweeted that we see Iran responsible for the events in Baghdad & we will respond to Iran,” he said, referring to Mr Trump. “1st: You can’t do anything. 2nd: If you were logical —which you’re not— you’d see that your crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan… have made nations hate you.

I guess the Ayatollah now knows not to punk Trump.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;FNt7s_Wed_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4[/video]

If you still think all this hasn't been planned for 2 decades. They're just positioning chess pieces to be able to get public opinion onboard with a ridiculous plan.

Top Bottom